The most fuxked up thing ever

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Your girl having an affair with another girl, my homie was heartbroken and told me about his girl having an affair with a woman, he didn’t realize that his girl was bisexual and the worst thing is she has hid that shit from him since she dated him

Moral of the story: Don’t date a BI girl, unless if you are a cuck:ummhmm:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She cheated on him with some baasto armed, beardless, double digit T-level having Nancy and this is his loss?

Oh No You Didnt GIF by happydog

Nalaaye floxks

She cheated on him with some baasto armed, beardless, double digit T-level having Nancy and this is his loss?

Oh No You Didnt GIF by happydog
He’s actually a good looking man(no homo), it’s just that she doesn’t like men, but idk why she was with him in the first place

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your girl having an affair with another girl, my homie was heartbroken and told me about his girl having an affair with a woman, he didn’t realize that his girl was bisexual and the worst thing is she has hid that shit from him since she dated him

Moral of the story: Don’t date a BI girl, unless if you are a cuck:ummhmm:

We r heading to Yomul Qiyama. Men cheating with men and women cheating with women. I recently attended a hijaab fashion contest in down town hilton hotel. Sexy new fashionable Hjaabs. My female cousin is feminine said-- their breasts look hot. She boldly said to me i feel hot watching them. I gave her a nasty aunty glance and asked: Where is the heat coming from bae? U got testicles?
1645900953877.png

Nalaaye floxks

We r heading to Yomul Qiyama. Men cheating with men and women cheating with women. I recently attended a hijaab fashion contest in down town hilton hotel. Sexy new fashionable Hjaabs. My female cousin is feminine said-- their breasts look hot. She boldly said to me i feel hot watching them. I gave her a nasty aunty glance and asked: Where is the heat coming from bae? U got testicles? View attachment 216064
She needs Quran saar

If a Muslim woman openly declares she's BI then she is a full bull dyke, my guy. He was destined to get cucked, she was plotting to get a miskeen for that reason having a double life, in fact. That's tough.:ftw9nwa:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If a Muslim woman openly declares she's BI then she is a full bull dyke, my guy. He was destined to get cucked, she was plotting to get a miskeen for that reason having a double life, in fact. That's tough.:ftw9nwa:
Saaxiib, this other side of you is too jolting. Dyke? I cannot see you employing such words. Please cease these activities!

Trending