The most funniest fight so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Did the guys go to prison?!! usually women are the first ones to resort to violence in these kinda situations and when the man retaliates he goes to prison even though he wasn't the one initiated the violence.

Lmaooooooo funniest video :yloezpe: :deadosama:
That miskeen yemeni guy was being entertained and laughing his ass off but the tables flipped on him..... quite literally :pachah1:

Kkkk is this what people in the UK are up to calling each other ‘skets’? Subxaaaanallah this is a play ground fight. We pull up guns :gunsmiley:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Lmaooooooo funniest video :yloezpe: :deadosama:
That miskeen yemeni guy was being entertained and laughing his ass off but the tables flipped on him..... quite literally :pachah1:

Kkkk is this what people in the UK are up to calling each other ‘skets’? Subxaaaanallah this is a play ground fight. We pull up guns :gunsmiley:
Your profile picture is scary!! Kerry Washington is a scary beast. She eat kids.

Muji

VIP
looooloooool @zeinap83 he was literally clapping and trying to record it until they brought the drama to his table

When cadans get drunk this is a usual occurrence! Also, sket means a older respected figure, make sure you call Basra that the next time you speak to the sket

Your profile picture is scary!! Kerry Washington is a scary beast. She eat kids.
037785C3-CA1B-4FBF-9451-03DDFA75B285.jpeg

Better watch your kids, watch your wife.

looooloooool @zeinap83 he was literally clapping and trying to record it until they brought the drama to his table

When cadans get drunk this is a usual occurrence! Also, sket means a older respected figure, make sure you call Basra that the next time you speak to the sket
Haaye, can i call you a sket aabo? :icon e confused:

Kkkk that guy is actually me to the T:cryinglaughsmiley:i cant. Miskeen got his jacket, his meal and entertainment ruined, let my mans eat in peace nacalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending