The most cucked people on Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In recent times, people say that Western countries have become cucked. Mass immigration, segregated communities and high birth rates of immigrants has lead to crazy demographical changes. All this has lead to a stupid and illogical idea that foreigners are "taking over" and to want and get their "country back".

But in my opinion the title for the most cucked country and peoples as to be Syrians. These people are being violated by literally everyone; ISIS+Salafi terrorist groups, Assad+Allied Shia groups and militias, Turkey, Gulf nations, Iran, Nato and of course The Putin Tsardom of Russia.

Instead of standing and picking up a gun and meeting ISIS and the Assad regime in the field, young able bodied Syrian men would rather, run and flee to other ME countries or make the trek to Europe to taste, sometimes by force, that white vijayjay. Bloody no hope for these lot.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I can careless because I will be dead once this shit collapse.

The East Asians will take over. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And also won't have kids so they won't suffer through the American famines.:lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Canada
4. Norway
5. Denmark

Champions in Political Cuckoldry.

those are ironically countries that routinely rank in the top 5 and 10 of liveable cities, human rights, and economic opportunities so f*ck it i'll take the cucknimo. :browtf:

I think Canada should be #1 "Diversity is our Strength" :dead:

is it a lie, though? the country's turning 150 this year. there are niggas that are 112 years old TODAY. this country has more or less only survived off imports of random people across the world.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
those are ironically countries that routinely rank in the top 5 and 10 of liveable cities, human rights, and economic opportunities so f*ck it i'll take the cucknimo. :browtf:

is it a lie, though? the country's turning 150 this year. there are niggas that are 112 years old TODAY. this country has more or less only survived off imports of random people across the world.
Who were those random people? Also - was there a welfare state when these people were coming to Canada? Where they coming for the values of this country or just a safe haven?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Who were those random people? Also - was there a welfare state when these people were coming to Canada? Where they coming for the values of this country or just a safe haven?

in the 20s and 30s it was the chinese who worked in the railways, throughout the 40s, 50s, and 60s it was primarily irish and french people who left their home countries to work in various industries and since the 90s we've seen influxes of africans, middle easterners, and other asians all of whom work.

sxb remember this is north america not europe. immigrants aren't nearly as woefully unemployed as they are overseas. there's always a place for them.

there was always welfare from what i could gather and those rules change provincially. either way there is no such thing as an ethnic Canadian and the country is just a dump of people from around the world. and the city spheres are changing to mimic that as well. think toronto is going to be the first major city without visible minorities in like 10 years.

this has been a consistent process for years.

Apollo

VIP

There are uncucked high HDI countries:

Australia
Singapore
Taiwan
Japan
South Korea

The cuckness has to do with culture I think.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
in the 20s and 30s it was the chinese who worked in the railways, throughout the 40s, 50s, and 60s it was primarily irish and french people who left their home countries to work in various industries and since the 90s we've seen influxes of africans, middle easterners, and other asians all of whom work.

sxb remember this is north america not europe. immigrants aren't nearly as woefully unemployed as they are overseas. there's always a place for them.

there was always welfare from what i could gather and those rules change provincially.
I'm not talking mostly about employment, but cultural things. I'm just worried that society won't be as Liberal if there are less white people in the west. But, I hope I'm wrong.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There uncucked high HDI countries:

Australia
Singapore
Taiwan
Japan
South Korea

The cuckness has to do with culture I think.

australia aside those other areas are too homogeneous and close to allow foreigners. and even then those countries don't rank in the top 10 usually across all the categories i listed. and some like japan have horrible futures with regards to their ageing population. something immigration could ironically alleviate to some degree.

Definently Canada.

For some reason, the government gave the Italy government many millions of dollars for earthquake relief.

Why would you give aid money to a very rich country? You should have just sent some men to do clean up work.

And then he announces it inside a very Italian neighborhood for selfies for their vote.

Cuck but also very attention seeking.

Apollo

VIP
australia aside those other areas are too homogeneous and close to allow foreigners. and even then those countries don't rank in the top 10 usually across all the categories i listed. and some like japan have horrible futures with regards to their ageing population. something immigration could ironically alleviate to some degree.

In the 1970s Sweden was just like Japan. There is no such thing as being too homogeneous for foreigners.

Of Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland
Puntland is the most cucked, allow in too many Southern Somalis. At least Somaliland has the balls to reject them. :chrisfreshhah:

But they take in racist Yemenis who view them as inferior even though Yemen is in worse condition. Even made up their own clan with a falsified Arab ancestor. If that isn't the definition of cucked, idk what is.:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending