The moment you're told your land holdings skyrocketed more than 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Land investment is the best investment one can make.

vyUKZqB.gif

Bohol

VIP
Nice. Congratulations man :nvjpqts:

I'd love to buy properties back home,but I don't know where to start. Everything I own down there, I've inherited from my father.

It is simple. Buy land in the big cities and watch the value go up. Generally Mogadishu and
Hargeisa have the best investment returns as they are the largest cities.

how do you keep your purity secure? dont random people come and claim it as theirs? is there like a LEGIT system in place that protects your property from being "sold" or stolen without your consent?

Bohol

VIP
how do you keep your purity secure? dont random people come and claim it as theirs? is there like a LEGIT system in place that protects your property from being "sold" or stolen without your consent?

Not possible. I have legal documents from the local government of the city + witnesses when the land was purchased including the
person I bought it from.Huge stones are carved in the land with my name as well :lol: .

waraabe

Your superior

You must think hargeisa is your part of the woods. There are laws in place to stop that happening

Not possible. I have legal documents from the local government of the city + witnesses when the land was purchased including the
person I bought it from.Huge stones are carved in the land with my name as well :lol: .
thats nice! did it double its value? and did you build anything on the land?

Bohol

VIP
thats nice! did it double its value? and did you build anything on the land?

More than 30% increase as it says in the thread title not 100% in 1 year that would be crazy. No I didn't build anything on the land nor
do I intend to, it is purely only for investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.