The Modern History of Islamophobia Starts in Israel and Ends in France

What you are doing is like trying to convince us squared circles exist. Its futile and a waste of your time, literally everyone knows Israel is an apartheid state.

A bunch of people showed up on a land and have been trying to genocide and remove the natives by force and claim it as their own.

Everyone knows this including those who do not care and support it anyway, waste your time on something more beneficial to you as you wont convince anyone here with your garbage.
I’m showing you the events that came before even Israel creation and you’re talking about Israel today. I dare you to find even a single time Jews tried to hurt the Palestinians first. The Palestinians started something they couldn’t finish they’re not innocent at all. :chrisfreshhah:

The Balfour declaration from 1917 explicitly says "nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities".

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Didn’t read don’t care I have absolutely no sympathy there’s zero religious freedom and tolerance in Muslim countries. Hamas is a terrorist organisation committed to the destruction of Israel as a state which is consistently elected in the Palestinian region apart from the last few years. Unfortunately for you history paints a different picture Palestinians and Arabs have always been the aggressors.
Always the aggressors look at these aggressors harvesting their fields aggressively
1619634812728.png

Always the aggressors look at these aggressors harvesting their fields aggressively View attachment 182584
Again this is just a false equivalence if the roles were reversed there would be a second Holocaust.They’re miskeen when they’re outgunned and outmatched but if they gain the upper hand. I don’t need to finish that sentence. :mjlaugh:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Again this is just a false equivalence if the roles were reversed there would be a second Holocaust. They’re miskeen when they’re outgunned and outmatched but if they gain the upper hand. I don’t need to finish that sentence. :mjlaugh:
well we don't see you as Somali or even Muslim

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Why are you deflecting you know I’m right. :ivers:
no, when you side with an aggressor infidel then your are not Muslim.

you are trying to make Hamas as demons and the infidel Israelis as angels or didn't do anything harmful.

I think you also see that Ogaden and nfd are not Somali regions and part of Ethiopia and Kenya.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Again this is just a false equivalence if the roles were reversed there would be a second Holocaust.They’re miskeen when they’re outgunned and outmatched but if they gain the upper hand. I don’t need to finish that sentence. :mjlaugh:
There are significant amount of jew in Morocco and Iran, do you know how many holocaust that happened?