the migos fellout over saweetie rip takeoff

Bruh if my own brother/cousin/uncle snakes me like that, I would take all my money and disappear. Never to be reached again. Those people need to learn an important life lesson

Back in the 80s wayne perry from DC use to kill niggas just so baddies could come to the funeral can you believe that niggas use to do all that just for pussy 😂😂😂

Last edited:
That’s disgusting that they’re bringing saweetie name into this because now fans will blame her for what happened between the migos and they will partly blame her for takeoff death. Why don’t people blame Quavo, he’s the most problematic, he runs his mouth and his reckless behaviour is what got his nephew killed.

That’s disgusting that they’re bringing saweetie name into this because now fans will blame her for what happened between the migos and they will partly blame her for takeoff death. Why don’t people blame Quavo, he’s the most problematic, he runs his mouth and his reckless behaviour is what got his nephew killed.
I blame offset for Migos breakup now way he should’ve slept with saweetie if quavo was really his dawg way to many women out here to sleep with your homies girl

I blame offset for Migos breakup now way he should’ve slept with saweetie if quavo was really his dawg way to many women out here to sleep with your homies girl
Is it true that offset slept with saweetie? I thought it was a rumour and if it was true offset is to blame because that’s his cousin. Offset is problematic, he cheats on Cardi with strippers and he’s also khaanis and killed his lover by burning him alive