The messiah aka Trump has spoken

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We’re with you Donald. Keep your head held high. Voter fraud by the radical left fell on death ears. The MAGA crowd is only getting stronger #Trump2024 #MAGA #WeAreHereToStay :salute:

giphy.gif

Bro your boy and his party lost. Lost the House in 2018. Lost the Presidency in 2020. Lost the Senate in 2021. He’s sabotaged your party but you still defend the guy :mybusiness:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Trump is a sore loser fat McDonalds crybaby McDonalds eating Ronald McDonald dog brain inbred stupid stinky guy

The Somali Caesar

VIP

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Bro your boy and his party lost. Lost the House in 2018. Lost the Presidency in 2020. Lost the Senate in 2021. He’s sabotaged your party but you still defend the guy :mybusiness:
Voter fraud is what sabotaged the obvious landslide win to Trump. But I wouldn’t expect a Libetal radical lefts like you to comprehend that :sass2:

Voter fraud is what sabotaged the obvious landslide win to Trump. But I wouldn’t expect a Libetal radical lefts like you to comprehend that :sass2:
Nigga you had 60 plus cases of “widespread voter fraud” and you lost all of them. Even in front of Republican judges that even were appointed by Mr Pumpkin himself. We took the L in 2016 now it’s your turn :mybusiness:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is embarrassing. I don't support either but when the other party loses, they cry for few days and get over it. Now look at the rep, acting real xoolos breaching through the capitol hill or denying the election results.

Trump is done entertaining y'all but props to him for conning the masses and some dying for him.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Trump isn't as villainous as the media portray him to be. However, the fact remains that he did indeed lose the electoral vote. His denying this served no real purpose.

The allegations that the vote was tampered with is baseless and has already been dismissed by the supreme court, does Trump have contempt for the law & justice or what?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
This is embarrassing. I don't support either but when the other party loses, they cry for few days and get over it. Now look at the rep, acting real xoolos breaching through the capitol hill or denying the election results.

Trump is done entertaining y'all but props to him for conning the masses and some dying for him.
Nigga the Dems were on the RussiaGate conspiracy in 2016 when they took the L. They still haven’t let it go. You say you don’t support either but your bias is obvious to see :sass2:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nigga the Dems were on the RussiaGate conspiracy in 2016 when they took the L. They still haven’t let it go. You say don’t support either but your bias is obvious to see :sass2:
It's just facts, just because i don't support both doesn't mean I can't tell which one is acting like a real d-bag.

Nigga the Dems were on the RussiaGate conspiracy in 2016 when they took the L. They still haven’t let it go. You say you don’t support either but your bias is obvious to see :sass2:
The Russian collusion in 2016 was probably true though because there were inside sources reporting it, also meetings between Russian statesmen and Trump were common in the months preceding his take over as President.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Your 15 u sound like those niggas who don't support nba cause they kneeling caesarcaesar

Trending

Latest posts