The message from London somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@sigmund this message is for you sent by Somali roadmanz in London

They heard about the insults you have sent their way and many of them want to come to Canada so they can have a cordial conversation no shank

Hammond

It's never that deep
Everyday I think what went wrong and look at the noble geeljire and what has happened to him. f*ck this shit man.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund this message is for you sent by Somali roadmanz in London

They heard about the insults you have sent their way and many of them want to come to Canada so they can have a cordial conversation no shank
hooo my god you are really serious about this :ftw9nwa: ngl this is kinda catchy..i will rethink all the things ive said about yall

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyday I think what went wrong and look at the noble geeljire and what has happened to him. f*ck this shit man.
Man a man got to eat cuz you get me fam the roadside is where they get their education mans are getting shank degrees

Hammond

It's never that deep
Man a man got to eat cuz you get me fam the roadside is where they get their education mans are getting shank degrees
Innit tell em cuz this is bigman tings out here you get me cuz piss Mandem off we will shank you innit you get me cuz dis is just minor tings bruv

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Got a mash in the whip, a shank on my hip, so if I get caught then I'm pissed
The pigs want me up in the bin, not up in the bits, it's turning me skits
My niggas still taking trips so if man slips, I guess that's it

My niggas still takin trips
Maliii gangggg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@felloff its mostly somalilanders that fell off in the diaspora and are known for this form of degeneracy it’s heart rending to see such promiscuity and street culture widespread while Puntlanders are known in the diaspora as politicians, top judges of the international courts, senators and parlimentarians, governors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts