• EUWWEDeX0AAWz_B.jpg
    EUWWEDeX0AAWz_B.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 59
  • MpVrqGI.png
    MpVrqGI.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 50

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
OG will never be president. You got Kenyan stains showing. And MX didn't bring in Ethiopia or dealt with them by visiting them every week to destabilize the central government. If you so laandheere, fight Ethiopia on your own. Don't waste our time with calacaal. Ethiopia in 2020 isn't tryna annex Somali territory or claim our maritime carbon resources. Projection much?

:nahgirl:

Never stop making these looooooool

I’m apart of team Anti-NN but that is an irrefutable point. Mx/Isaaq/Mj/Abgaal all have Ethio foundations and aligned intrests the next president needs to become either OG/HG/RX/DIR to reverse this.

View attachment 102143
"Aight es how's it going :trumpsmirk: "

View attachment 102145
"Man corona is getting crazy over here:francis:"
"Same, that is spreading faster than a prostitute in Kibera:jcoleno:"
"How do I use this?:draketf:"

View attachment 102148
"Yeah man, if corona gets worse I won't be able to export khat to them s (no offence Farmaajo). Anyway, what have y'all been up to?:fantasia2:"

View attachment 102149
"Nothing much really, just embezzling foreign aid and enjoying life:mjohreally:"
"Same lol:drakekidding:"
"Yeah, thank God we ain't in Europe or else we'd be forced to actually be competent:hemad:"
"Kkkkkk:pachah1:"
"My desktop just crashed:ivers:"

View attachment 102150
"So what have you been doing Farmaajo?:bell:"

View attachment 102161
"I just built an airporrt brro, wanna check it out?:trumpsmirk:"
"Aight show us whatchu got:manny:"

View attachment 102157
"There you go my niggas. It's sick right?:westbrookswag:

Right?:dwill:"
View attachment 102149
"Bruh wtf was that nigga LMAO:dead:"
"This nigga is fried, that ain't even a landing strip:drakelaugh:"
"You made slums in my country look rich in comparison, BRUH KKKK:mjlol:"
"Guys my laptop is burning help:damn:"
View attachment 102159
*sob* "I wish my adeero was still alive:kendrickcry:"

:dead:This is a work of art and I can't breathe either, this is a top tier shitpost, bravo well done!

Last edited:
OG will never be president. You got Kenyan stains showing. And MX didn't bring in Ethiopia or dealt with them by visiting them every week to destabilize the central government. If you so laandheere, fight Ethiopia on your own. Don't waste our time with calacaal. Ethiopia in 2020 isn't tryna annex Somali territory or claim our maritime carbon resources. Projection much?

Says the guy whose almost entire subclan reer xassan lives in Ethiopia and have never even thrown a sandal on Ethiopian soilder in their entire existance.
Isn't it ironic for the pot calling the kettle black.

Adaawe

So you are okay with Kenya annexing Jubbaland and taking our maritime carbon resources? Where is Ethiopia actively claiming our lands and natural resources? Sxb, you think everyone is stupid like you. My clan got better history than what ever hole you crawled out. Like I said hold ur nuts. HG drove out Ethiopia in 3-4 years. While ONLF never scored a win against Ethiopia.

:sass2:

Says the guy whose almost entire subclan reer xassan lives in Ethiopia and have never even thrown a sandal on Ethiopian soilder in their entire existance.
Isn't it ironic for the pot calling the kettle black.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
View attachment 102143

View attachment 102145

View attachment 102148
"Yeah man, if corona gets worse I won't be able to export khat to them s (no offence Farmaajo). Anyway, what have y'all been up to?:fantasia2:"

View attachment 102149
"Nothing much really, just embezzling foreign aid and enjoying life:mjohreally:"
"Yeah, thank God we ain't in Europe or else we'd be forced to actually be competent:hemad:"

View attachment 102150

View attachment 102161

View attachment 102157

View attachment 102149
View attachment 102159
:damn: :dead:

So you are okay with Kenya annexing Jubbaland and taking our maritime carbon resources? Where is Ethiopia actively claiming our lands and natural resources? Sxb, you think everyone is stupid like you. My clan got better history than what ever hole you crawled out. Like I said hold ur nuts. HG drove out Ethiopia in 3-4 years. While ONLF never scored a win against Ethiopia.

:sass2:
Kenya annexing Jubbaland is that the presidential campaign xarmaajo is trying to use to extend his term?
The last campaign he was claimming Ethiopia is our enemy and that he will kick them out of Somalia the native Somalis fell for it.
Now the same guy whose most investment in the entire world is in Kenya is claimming Kenya is our enemy and you are expecting me to fall for that crap right.

The same guy who was campaigning in Kenya in the last elections while Kenya were in Jubbaland.About ONLF if they never scored a goal why are they in Addis Abbas and how come they were pivotal in ensuring the Tigray regime lost power? They were instrumental in creating gimbot 7 that galvanised opposition against Tigray.

While your Aabo was TPLF lapdog who handed over qabil dagax to Tigray.When Abye the Murtad came over he humbled himself like a good slave.Even if Abye is replaced by Amhara you will still see MX kiss passing for Amhara and singing kombaya for them just like they are doing now for oromos.

Adaawe

f*ck Qalbidhagax. We'll never burn the Somali state for you again, you ungrateful jaajus. You sided with KDF. You didn't show me sympathy or love when Reer Gedo and Kenya was at odds. You loved it, so karma's a . I don't give a f*ck about you. And most Somalis agree Kenya wants our resources and is the enemy. Stay mad in your Nairobi internet cafe. And oh?

Kenya annexing Jubbaland is that the presidential campaign xarmaajo is trying to use to extend his term?
The last campaign he was claimming Ethiopia is our enemy and that he will kick them out of Somalia the native Somalis fell for it.
Now the same guy whose most investment in the entire world is in Kenya is claimming Kenya is our enemy and you are expecting me to fall for that crap right.

The same guy who was campaigning in Kenya in the last elections while Kenya were in Jubbaland.About ONLF if they never scored a goal why are they in Addis Abbas and how come they were pivotal in ensuring the Tigray regime lost power? They were instrumental in creating gimbot 7 that galvanised opposition against Tigray.

While your Aabo was TPLF lapdog who handed over qabil dagax to Tigray.When Abye the Murtad came over he humbled himself like a good slave.Even if Abye is replaced by Amhara you will still see MX kiss passing for Amhara and singing kombaya for them just like they are doing now for oromos.

f*ck Qalbidhagax. We'll never burn the Somali state for you again, you ungrateful jaajus. You sided with KDF. You didn't show me sympathy or love when Reer Gedo and Kenya was at odds. You loved it, so karma's a . I don't give a f*ck about you. And most Somalis agree Kenya wants our resources and is the enemy. Stay mad in your Nairobi internet cafe. And oh?

Since when did you ever fight for me? I am trying hard to remember:cosbyhmm:
You couldn't even fight for Aabo Siyaad and was about to be lynched by Aided in Gedo which apparently you claimed was reer Xassan majority.

You didn't go to Villa Ugandishu on tanks from Gheeto but thanks to Farmajos wife who brought you there.The last 5 years failmajo was in power what has he done for reer Xassan oromos in Gheeto at least 50cent visited Ghetto has failmajo visited gheeto?

The lies about kenya wants resources is over used because we know how Ethiopia is our enemy campaign by failmajo ended up.

Farmajo is stealing resources from the somali coffers and building apartments in kenya and you are turning a blind eye on that.Nigga please.

Adaawe

Since when did you ever fight for me? I am trying hard to remember:cosbyhmm:
You couldn't even fight for Aabo Siyaad and was about to be lynched by Aided in Gedo which apparently you claimed was reer Xassan majority.

You didn't go to Villa Ugandishu on tanks from Gheeto but thanks to Farmajos wife who brought you there.The last 5 years failmajo was in power what has he done for reer Xassan oromos in Gheeto at least 50cent visited Ghetto has failmajo visited gheeto?

The lies about kenya wants resources is over used because we know how Ethiopia is our enemy campaign by failmajo ended up.

Farmajo is stealing resources from the somali coffers and building apartments in kenya and you are turning a blind eye on that.Nigga please.

View attachment 102143

View attachment 102145

View attachment 102148

View attachment 102149

View attachment 102150

View attachment 102161

View attachment 102157

View attachment 102149
View attachment 102159
yooooooo bro your the funniest nigga on here wallahi :pachah1::russ::lolbron::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:, i know i shouldnt be laughing rn but this is too good,where were you back in 2018

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

I don’t even know what your talking about regardless, OG still rules as president in your perceived home state :duckr: 5-10% of Ogaden is larger than 90% of MX but you still wanna act as though we are on level footing :mjlol: go wrestle with Garres bro we both know who the JL president is gonna be next term and we both know who will be blackballed from FG presidency:trumpsmirk:

Adaawe

I don’t even know what your talking about regardless, OG still rules as president in your perceived home state :duckr: 5-10% of Ogaden is larger than 90% of MX but you still wanna act as though we are on level footing :mjlol: go wrestle with Garres bro we both know who the JL president is gonna be next term and we both know who will be blackballed from FG presidency:trumpsmirk:

I don't need the presidency. I can hold my nuts. If you so laandheere, how come you didn't free yourself form Ethiopian hegemony? Are you different to the Eritreans who have a smaller population than you? And brought Ethiopia to it's knees? Sxb, I'm not worried. Enjoy the show. You mentioned us. I don't even pay attention to you niggas. I don't deal well with foot soliders.

:wow:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I don't need the presidency. I can hold my nuts. If you so laandheere, how come you didn't free yourself form Ethiopian hegemony? Are you different to the Eritreans who have a smaller population than you? And brought Ethiopia to it's knees? Sxb, I'm not worried. Enjoy the show. You mentioned us. I don't even pay attention to you niggas. I don't deal well with foot soliders.

Do you hold your own with Garre or HG lets not even start how you’re apart of Puntland.:hillarybiz:

We are having trouble fighting billion dollar budgets(Siad lost too lol) while carrying a bunch of traitorous cuqdadlows we maybe makeup 50% or more but 100% of everything good and bad.

Maybe if you dealt well with soldiers you’d have Kismayo:win:

Now go larp in an MJ account like your districtmen and come back for round 2.

AFEC7051-F0A8-4EA4-957F-D82AF2F50533.jpeg

Adaawe

Siad Barre had sympathy for his reer abti. In 2020, MX don't care for you, hold ya nuts. And Sayidka was OG in name (abtirsi) only. He was a Dhulbahante product, they made him into a legend. He killed Mohamed Zubeer for a a reason. I respect him for that.

Do you hold your own with Garre or HG lets not even start how you’re apart of Puntland.:hillarybiz:

We are having trouble fighting billion dollar budgets(Siad lost too lol) while carrying a bunch of traitorous cuqdadlows we maybe makeup 50% or more but 100% of everything good and bad.

Maybe if you dealt well with soldiers you’d have Kismayo:win:

Now go larp in an MJ account like your districtmen and come back for round 2.

View attachment 102442

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Siad Barre had sympathy for his reer abti. In 2020, MX don't care for you, hold ya nuts. And Sayidka was OG in name (abtirsi) only. He was a Dhulbahante product, they made him into a legend. He killed Mohamed Zubeer for a a reason. I respect him for that.

If we aren’t holding our own why do we sit in Jubbaland still untouchable by Farmajo and all his state resources and even Ethiopian resources, that dyed beard really made you guys that scared.

I didn’t ask you to fight Ethiopia I said Jess and Madoobe are having tea in their city make them put their cups down if you’re really about that action.:superman:

Keep praying Seeraar becomes your president because atleast that is possible. My family members were apart of the party that buried him in Imey in the end, nice try.

Adaawe

Be careful for what you wish. You might get it. You don't understand my friend. You made enemies of everybody in Jubboyinka minus Harti. And you sat in Kismaayo due to our divisions, that chapter is closed. Enjoy it while lasts.

If we aren’t holding our own why do we sit in Jubbaland still untouchable by Farmajo and all his state resources and even Ethiopian resources, that dyed beard really made you guys that scared.

I didn’t ask you to fight Ethiopia I said Jess and Madoobe are having tea in their city make them put their cups down if you’re really about that action.:superman:

Keep praying Seeraar becomes your president because atleast that is possible. My family members were apart of the party that buried him in Imey in the end, nice try.

Trending