The Man who punched the teenage girl has been charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kids you see are so huge are fed with synthetic hormones from mcdonalds. I used to go to middle school with these girls who are age 12 were already really thick. By this I mean obese, but in a curvy adult way, a like a mother of 5! I'm telling you is the chicken!

looking-window-blinds-17329334.jpg

LOL I bet the girl will behave like a girl from now on. That punch was like, u r a dude punch. Savage. lol

That punch send her maskah to an ettiquete class.

A punch like that is what these kids need sometimes. It shouldn't be the parent though but some 6,5 truck driver.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That punch send her maskah to an ettiquete class.

A punch like that is what these kids need sometimes. It shouldn't be the parent though but some 6,5 truck driver.

No problem walaal. Walaahi if she doesn't wake up from that punch, then waa amaar ilaahi...u cant be aggressive as a woman. I hate that. I hate men who are violent and physically aggressive. I hate even more on women with that traits. U r taking away your feminine dignity when u start thinking u can punch

No problem walaal. Walaahi if she doesn't wake up from that punch, then waa amaar ilaahi...u cant be aggressive as a woman. I hate that. I hate men who are violent and physically aggressive. I hate even more on women with that traits. U r taking away your feminine dignity when u start thinking u can punch
Shes not a woman though, shes just a kid. Kids that age think they are tougher than they are but imagine being a grown man and hitting them like youre the same size?

Same here. Whoever the girls parent is deserves to say thanks to this man. As much as it hurts to see your child get a beating. I'm sure she won't run up to a stranger like that again. At least it was a punch, and not some guy with a gun.

Her parent/ parents should drop the charges, this man gave their the daughter the ass whipping she deserved lol

Shes not a woman though, shes just a kid. Kids that age think they are tougher than they are but imagine being a grown man and hitting them like youre the same size?

She's old enough to know better. Honestly the way she charged at him, she's lucky it was only a punch and the guy wasn't another zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts