The maids of Somalia will even have SEX with you for your passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit that never happened.

Never speak about Somali women like that again you habash donkey!

Who is talking about somali women here!!!john they are talking about those Ethiopian maids in north Somalia. You know that they come as illegal immigrants to Somalia and do the jobs that Somalis rejected them.

Leo

The Brave
There's maids back in the motherland, thought it was only in the Middle East that had it good :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
I don't even think that's funny. These are desperately poor women and they're laughing and taking advantage of them. Disgusting!

Having a cook, maid etc. is pretty common. I don't even understand why. I preferred not even having one when I went back home.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't even think that's funny. These are desperately poor women and they're laughing and taking advantage of them. Disgusting!

Having a cook, maid etc. is pretty common. I don't even understand why. I preferred not even having one when I went back home.
It kinda feels like an annoyance thats why I always kicked My maid out

There are maids in Somalia but I dislike having basically a "servant" to clean up after you, does anyone not feel any sympathy towards the maids, like they are so poor that they will literally listen to any request that you ask of them just for Money or a Passport.

Its disheartening to see you guys make fun of them. No wonder the situation of Somalia is like this, people that are not capable of having mercy towards people who are inferior to them in every facet in life.

@Endriam Khanisyahow you are seriously pissing me off, wallahi you deserve to get knocked out just for saying that.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Wallahi one of our maids story will make you cry , these people have had it hard stop messing with them they aren't a piece of meat they are human beings i pray something bad afflicts you if you find happiness in others misery even if she offers it to you a man with modesty and self respect would deny her.

Wallahi one of our maids story will make you cry , these people have had it hard stop messing with them they aren't a piece of meat they are human beings i pray something bad afflicts you if you find happiness in others misery even if she offers it to you a man with modesty and self respect would deny her.

Story Time

Apollo

VIP
Maid culture in Somalia should be abolished. Lazy fucks, just clean your own house. It won't take more than 4 hours per week.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Pathetic losers :kodaksmiley:

Btw there is nothing wrong with having a maid. Just treat them with respect and pay them enough and on time.

Our family treats maids as part of the family we even called them habaryaro for respect we are still in contact with one that tahriibed into Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending