The 'Madkhali' Myth - The Major Salafi Scholars Demolish the Propaganda

btw I think this channel is with spubs..... I'm against spubs but I think this video is just clips of major Salafi scholars with subtitles

How are you against spubs whilst claiming madkhalism is a myth?

I support Sheikh Rabee Madkhali and I'm against spubs.

There is no Madkhali sect just like there is no Wahhabi sect. Sheikh Rabee Madkhali has been supported by the major Salafi scholars. He is a Salafi. However, he refuted the Muslim Brotherhood, Sayyid Qutb and other deviants.

So there isn't really a Madkhali sect but because refuting the ikwanis and deviants is something Sheikh Madkhali is associated with, the term "Madkhali" in practice just means a Salafi who refutes the ikwanis (and their minhaj) and other deviants.

But none of what I've explained means I have to support spubs. There is no Madkhali minhaj but I simply don't believe they follow Salafiyyah properly. NasirAlHanbali has the same stance. He is pro Sheikh Madkhali but he's against spubs. He has a whole playlist on them. I don't think they properly represent Salafiyyah.

NasirAlHanbali has a whole playlist refuting them:

Salafiyyah and spubs are not the same thing.

Also, I urge people: if you want to learn about Salafiyyah, learn from the real scholars like Sheikh Fawzan and them... there's stuff out there with subtitles. I'm against spubs and I urge people to avoid them but I make an exception for this video because I think it's all just clips from major scholars.

I support Sheikh Rabee Madkhali and I'm against spubs.

There is no Madkhali sect just like there is no Wahhabi sect. Sheikh Rabee Madkhali has been supported by the major Salafi scholars. He is a Salafi. However, he refuted the Muslim Brotherhood, Sayyid Qutb and other deviants.

So there isn't really a Madkhali sect but because refuting the ikwanis and deviants is something Sheikh Madkhali is associated with, the term "Madkhali" in practice just means a Salafi who refutes the ikwanis and other deviants.

But none of what I've explained means I have to support spubs. There is no Madkhali minhaj but I simply don't believe they follow Salafiyyah properly. NasirAlHanbali has the same stance. He is pro Sheikh Madkhali but he's against spubs. He has a whole playlist on them. I don't think they properly represent Salafiyyah.

NasirAlHanbali has a whole playlist refuting them:

Salafiyyah and spubs are not the same thing.

Also, I urge people: if you want to learn about Salafiyyah, learn from the real scholars like Sheikh Fawzan and them... there's stuff out there with subtitles. I'm against spubs and I urge people to avoid them but I make an exception for this video because I think it's all just clips from major scholars.
So what is your issue with spubs? Stop side stepping the question. I'm not a supporter either, just aware of all the different cults that are popping up.

So what is your issue with spubs? Stop side stepping the question. I'm not a supporter either, just aware of all the different cults that are popping up.

I'm not an expert on spubs. NasirAlHanbali explains the problems with them better than I can. I linked the playlist of his videos where he refutes them.

May i ask what spubs mean

Spubs is a group in Britain that is supposedly Salafi but it's better to avoid them. They refute deviants but they also go after actual scholars who they shouldn't go after- just because they won't go along with the spubs clic. Salafiyyah is a minhaj, it isn't a clic. It's better to avoid then and stick with the real Salafi scholars.

Trending

Latest posts