The Mad Confessions.Why I Am A Proud Qabili

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I would spread your cheeks till they're loose nigga what?
Hockey Wtf GIF by Budweiser Canada
WHATTT

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
I’m of the Harti ethnic group that reside in the horn of africa not ‘qurayshi’ or somalian
I'm pure bred Ciise man. 3 generations ago you were eating Italian gus whilst my awoowe was packing afars in the desert

I'm pure bred Ciise man. 3 generations ago you were eating Italian gus whilst my awoowe was packing afars in the desert
3 generations ago my awoowe was enslaving inferior somalians meanwhile ciise are getting bullied by canfar laangaabs in sitti as we speak, we ain’t the same lil bro

Khaemwaset

3 generations ago my awoowe was enslaving inferior somalians meanwhile ciise are getting bullied by canfar laangaabs in sitti as we speak, we ain’t the same lil bro
Kulaha you langaabs were getting bullied by fucking Gaal raac isaaq after Sayyidka died whilst the only thing stopping our Sub sub Clan from enslaving the entire Afar race was Islam.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
people were getting murdered not funny

Khaemwaset

Canfar baryo kuma joogaan sitti iyo Djibouti stop the cap they got you niggas on ropes
Haye haye like the last 800 years we didn't put those Shark teeth daanyeers on the endangered species list.

By 2050 Djibouti government will put afars on reservations for ciise kids to visit on school trips

Trending