The Lobby Film about somali women nd her White man(another L?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Isn't that the woman who makes videos where she's always crying about Somali men?:patrice:

U

uncleruckus

:sheed::sheed: AHAHA walee walee this L taking for our people has reached another plateau,
now they making short movies about how much they adore the cadaan man.

giphy.gif

the first comment

xalimo xartoy 3 weeks ago
I was married to somali man for 3 years and I couldn't express myself emotionally or sexually. they don't know how to treat a women. I married a syrian brother n I'm forever in love, I can express myself openly without fear of judgment, somali men see women as child bearing and cooking machines....

:hehehehe::cryinglaughsmiley:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Halftime, bro, I follow her on fb and I lust over her and I want to violently make love to her. :banderas::diddyswag:

Yeah she's a milf but that's my fetish..

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Isn't that the woman who makes videos where she's always crying about Somali men?:patrice:

Yes it's her..the one that makes you think why the hell is she laboring with her words, cause she want to sound sexy

U

uncleruckus

even the foreigners be like shut the f up :westbrookwtf: how can you talk about your own men like that, if the foreigner is telling
you to shut the f up you know you :ufdup:

What's up with all these naag somali ah and her cadaan nin threads :lebronwtf:
who gives a shit:what: ....i'm getting sick of this bullshit :westbrookwtf:

you guys are ruining the fucking forum with this shit

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes it's her..the one that makes you think why the hell is she laboring with her words, cause she want to sound sexy

She had a video on YouTube and Facebook where she was legit in tears about Somali men. I can't seem to find though. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending