The list of Somali well known artist which you never know were Marhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hi membersd

This is not about Qabiil, is about these Artist's origin.

r017ow.jpg

Khadiiyo-Daleys. Tribe Marehan, Reer kooshin

j9ukpi.jpg

Nakruuma. Singer and actress. Tribe Marehan, wagardhac

Here list names and pictures.

2re3xc4.png

Abdi shire Jooqle (Qaylo dhaan group). Born in Cabudwaq. Tribe Narehan, wagardhac

2961wky.jpg

Hussein shire Joqle. Born in Cabudwaq. Tribe Marehan, wagardhac

25u4k80.jpg

Ahmed rasta born in Garabharey (City of rocks) Gedo. Tribe: Marehan, Reer siyaad ugaas

23jqwra.jpg

Abdi weli SAYIDKA, Born in Bardere, Gedo. Tribe, Marehan Reer ugaas sharma'arke

28cnaqd.png

Aden shimbiroleys, born in bardere, Gedo. Tribe: Marehan, reer ugaas shama'ke

ftdb7p.jpg

Digriyow (Waayaha cusub). Born in Balad hawo, Gedo. Tribe: Marehan, Reer siyaad ugaas

259zi80.jpg

Shiine (Waayaha cusub). Born in Cabudwaq. Tribe Marehan, Reer siyad Hussein

2ib23uo.jpg

Mohamed carabey (Waayaha cusub) Born in Mogadishu. Tribe Marehan, Reer dalal

They are icons, the wadanis.

>>> We will continue fight the existence of Somalia and defeat our country through Music.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
I hate qeylodaan, the two older ladies don't have famous songs and the rest are either crap (waayahaycusub), unknown or got famous through better singers I.e Ahmed Rasta through Hodan Abdirahman.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I hate qeylodaan, the two older ladies don't have famous songs and the rest are either crap (waayahaycusub), unknown or got famous through better singers I.e Ahmed Rasta through Hodan Abdirahman.
If you said two older ladies doesn't have a famous songs, then you know nothing about Somali music.

nice thread lots of those people are related to me ; )

nakrumas husband or is he her ex now? is also another one..don't know his name but he's also mareehan

Nabeel786

Southie pride
nice thread lots of those people are related to me ; )

nakrumas husband or is he her ex now? is also another one..don't know his name but he's also mareehan
I don't remember Nakruma's husband name, but he is Marehan too. They are quite lots of them, can't remember all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending