The last days of the Pederast Pope/Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:samwelcome:

Dracula_Silanyo.png

Frail looking Silanyo is made to say "waan caafimaad qaba" in a Dubai motel.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I've given up on Diva Of Bohol :patrice:he needs to see a psychotherapist

Horta how come large amount of HJ males are gay? now I understand why HJ girls run to HY guys. I honestly don't blame them.

the doctor told me that I need to get fingers stuck up my bum every week to test for prostate cancer (i had my 3rd rectal examination last week and I enjoyed it)

omg-babeee-not-in-public-finger-slnthebootyassbitch-masi-popal-best-1004739.png

Amber-Rose-Fingers-Booty-Kanye-West.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It is not a joke if you get fingers up your bum and you like it. That is very suspect. It is not just you a lot of HJ males are like that.
You cutted most of it out, your using it out of context and it was a joke. Duke grow up bro.

Bohol

VIP
You cutted most of it out, your using it out of context and it was a joke. Duke grow up bro.

Nah what you said is clear for everyone.I am not shocked anyway a lot of HJ guys are
like that. Even back in Somnet they use to run around calling men "Sadeboi Quruxlow"
in the Gedo section. Everyone remembers those days.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nah what you said is clear for everyone.I am not shocked anyway a lot of HJ guys are
like that. Even back in Somnet they use to run around calling men "Sadeboi Quruxlow"
in the Gedo section. Everyone remembers those days.
Diva Of Bohol you need to let go of the cuqdad. Move on. You are my Isaaq brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts