The kind of man/woman/non-binary you're into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Describe them below.

I either like the serious, possessive, controlling, career driven rugged man .
His word is law..HOT!

or the funny, sweet, insecure class clown type :it0tdo8: That would do anything for you.

Their personalities can't overlap thou. Like the serious one shouldn't be sweet, and the class clown shouldn't be serious.

I'm into the type of Madow that is honest with himself and doesnt hide behind a somali mask. We could've been a thing, somalipride.

Describe them below.

I either like the serious, possessive, controlling, career driven rugged man .
His word is law..HOT!

or the funny, sweet, insecure class clown type :it0tdo8: That would do anything for you.

Their personalities can't overlap thou. Like the serious one shouldn't be sweet, and the class clown shouldn't be serious.

You basically described me. I am the first one.

The second male personality you described is gay and shit

f*ck those insecure clown class.

You need a serious male like me

I like the average nerdy with brown eyes.

With men I like them tall, dark (as in dark hair, blond is acceptable) and handsome geeky/brainy type.

With women I like them pettite, very dark or very pale with big booty and average breasts, smart and shy, cause they are freaks.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I like the average nerdy with brown eyes.

With men I like them tall, dark (as in dark hair, blond is acceptable) and handsome geeky/brainy type.

With women I like them pettite, very dark or very pale with big booty and average breasts, smart and shy, cause they are freaks.
I'm shy ;)

Beautiful, thick, slim waist, soft hair, nice teeth, and light skinned woman with a good personality. Thats my type.

Last edited:
Im into Masculine men that are 6ft and above. I myself am a tall thick xalimo. I cant be with a nigga below 6ft bisinika illahi .

Somali Engineers are hot :noneck:

EDIT: I also like possessive niggas :noneck: who will get jealous so easily. Allah thats so hot :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts