The kardashians are a sick family

did you all see khloe's new body :noneck:

she now has a body of a barbie doll. This family treats bodies like passing trends. getting BBLs and "thick" when they wanted to appeal to black men and culture and now changing their entire bodies and looks to get a white man.

How is your entire existence just surround around male validation? Yes they are making millions off of it, but I don't see how it can be worth it when it causes you such mental illnesses. I wish everyone stops supporting these socialites and tell them to seek professional help.

I try to avoid anything related to that family tbh but it’s very hard to escape them as they’re literally everywhere.

I can kinda see why they do it though. Their bodies are one of the main sources of income and fame for them. If they don’t keep changing themselves, who will give them the attention they are craving? No attention is worse than death for people like this. I’m no doctor but from my perspective they seem to have deep seated self-image issues. Even with surgeries/heavy makeup, they still photoshop and filter their images greatly.

I used to think people watched them ironically but alas some people really look up to them. It’s sad the negative impact they have had on many women since their family started their show. I can’t imagine the image issues they’re going to pass on to their children.

Nobody cares stop posting about those people
i don't care about them specifically, it just annoys me how they spread their disease and insecurities to women around america like a plague. its like the person above said, you can't really avoid it.

i don't care about them specifically, it just annoys me how they spread their disease and insecurities to women around america like a plague. its like the person above said, you can't really avoid it.
I also think other women are responsible for them spreading their fakeness. The women who buy into what they are selling and help them grow their fortune. That family is laughing all the way to the bank.

I also think other women are responsible for them spreading their fakeness. The women who buy into what they are selling and help them grow their fortune. That family is laughing all the way to the bank.
I don't know how you can look up to people who are so shallow and not even confident in the only thing they have to offer (their looks). it makes me so glad as muslim women we wear hijab because we are automatically excluded from being reduced to just physical appearance:/

I don't know how you can look up to people who are so shallow and not even confident in the only thing they have to offer (their looks). it makes me so glad as muslim women we wear hijab because we are automatically excluded from being reduced to just physical appearance:/
It’s getting harder out here since some Muslim women are doing too much to conform to societal norms. Some Muslim women choose to be reduced to their physical appearance by dressing in an unIslamic manner. You are an outlier in the west if you still dress in a way that doesn’t accentuate your figure. Muslim or not.

It’s getting harder out here since some Muslim women are doing too much to conform to societal norms. Some Muslim women choose to be reduced to their physical appearance by dressing in an Islamic manner. You are an outlier in the west if you still dress in a way that doesn’t accentuate your figure. Muslim or not.
nah here in my city most of the muslim girls dress modestly.

nah here in my city most of the muslim girls dress modestly.
do uno if they are Muslim if they aren't wearing any Islamic attire?
I was surprised how many Muslim girls there are in UK bc alot don't wear any hijab or abaya so how would Ik they are Muslim until u talk to them and like 20% of these girls come from Muslim families but dont wear any hijab or modest clothing so it is difficult to say how many Muslim girls actually dress modestly