The Kardashian Kurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Do you think it’s real? I mean look at Kanye, he lost his sanity since marrying into them. Look at Tyga, his rap career is over. Look at Lamar, he became a druggie. Look at Scott, he became an alcoholic.

tenor.gif

Yes. Tristan is now out for the whole season as well. It's only a matter of time before his career is done too. He's not that great and robbing the Cavs organization

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Yes. Tristan is now out for the whole season as well. It's only a matter of time before his career is done too. He's not that great and robbing the Cavs organization
Exactly and now Travis Scott is caught up in the web. Any man that walks into that family doesn’t walk out the same. I mean look at Caitlyn, walked in a man, walked out a woman. Look at rob even he became fat and depressed. Not even the brother is spared from the Kardashian curse.

Do you think it’s real? I mean look at Kanye, he lost his sanity since marrying into them. Look at Tyga, his rap career is over. Look at Lamar, he became a druggie. Look at Scott, he became an alcoholic.

tenor.gif

First off only losers show up at their door
They take in the trash from the black community
Kanye was already crazy when he met Kim and
Tyga music career was dead when he met Kylie

:manny:

Trash meets trash
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's still hope for the kardashians, all they gotta do is break the treaty they have made with the devil and embrace life without his guidance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending