The Irony Ukraine president had video meeting with George W. Bush

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The talk about the illegal invasion of Ukraine by Russia under false claims of Nazism and biological weapons.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
George Bush is a clown. Why do people let him out of the house.

Wallahi I would never show my face if I did what he did, yet he still walks around like he is a statesman.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s so stupid that he genuinely hasn’t come to terms with his mistakes. I really do think he may lack that critical skill of self-reflection.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
George Bush is a clown. Why do people let him out of the house.

Wallahi I would never show my face if I did what he did, yet he still walks around like he is a statesman.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s so stupid that he genuinely hasn’t come to terms with his mistakes. I really do think he may lack that critical skill of self-reflection.
In his respect, he did nothing different than other Presidents, Obama invaded Libya and tookout Gaddafi too so same
shit

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In his respect, he did nothing different than other Presidents, Obama invaded Libya and tookout Gaddafi too so same
shit

No way you’re comparing a UN supported aerial attack on Gaddafi to an illegal invasion of Iraq based on a flat out lie.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No way you’re comparing a UN supported aerial attack on Gaddafi to an illegal invasion of Iraq based on a flat out lie.
The results were the same, both nations are now permanantly fractured

Trending

Latest posts