The history of Warsheekh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going there when I finish my school next year, insha allah:banderas:
Im planing on visiting xamar, Cadadle (some other towns in middle shabelle maybe), guriceel, dhusamareb as far as hobyo and I might as well even go as far as Somaliland.

Awdal state is a good place to go, borama and zaylac have great people who welcome outsiders. My uncle is married to a gadabuursi and her family are great people. Just be careful when you go to Waqooyi Galbeed and other regions in the north. If you get into any sort of trouble then things might not turn out too good for you since you aren't a local.

Merca

Inactive.
Awdal state is a good place to go, borama and zaylac have great people who welcome outsiders. My aunt is married to a gadabuursi and his family are great people. Just be careful when you go to Waqooyi Galbeed and other regions in the north. If you get into any sort of trouble then things might not turn out too good for you.
Don't generalize. Have you been to these places that you're mentioning?

Don't generalize. Have you been to these places that you're mentioning?

It is almost basic knowledge to be on your best behaviour whenever you visit tuulos where your own clan isn't a majority or don't reside.

With how Somalis have been the last couple of decades anything can happen :manny:

You have a lot to learn yariisey :ufdup:

Merca

Inactive.
It is almost basic knowledge to be on your best behaviour whenever you visit tuulos where your own clan isn't a majority or don't reside.

With how Somalis have been the last couple of decades anything can happen :manny:

I'm going to walk in like :icon cool:
tumblr_lj3s604vlh1qf0szeo1_500.gif

I guess I still have a lot to learn.

World

VIP

One of the things Somali nomads used to pride themselves in is their treatment of strangers. Fresh camel milk and a sheep would be slaughtered for guests even if they were poor. You cannot harm strangers even if they’re from an enemy tribe, that’s like the most dishonourable thing. I feel like Somalis have degenerated in their culture after the civil war.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Awdal state is a good place to go, borama and zaylac have great people who welcome outsiders. My uncle is married to a gadabuursi and her family are great people. Just be careful when you go to Waqooyi Galbeed and other regions in the north. If you get into any sort of trouble then things might not turn out too good for you since you aren't a local.
Okay, I’ll visit Borama:samwelcome:
Borama must be a good place literally everyone who I’ve told that I’m going to the north told me to visit Borama.

The last thing I want is to get into any sort of trouble with reer waqooyi:icon lol:

I was planning on visiting my abti in aricadeeye who I haven’t seen since I was a kid but I’ll go check out Hargeisa,Borama and may as well visit the historic zaylac.

Okay, I’ll visit Borama:samwelcome:
Borama must be a good place literally everyone who I’ve told that I’m going to the north told me to visit Borama.

The last thing I want is to get into any sort of trouble with reer waqooyi:icon lol:

I was planning on visiting my abti in aricadeeye who I haven’t seen since I was a kid but I’ll go check out Hargeisa,Borama and may as well visit the historic zaylac.
:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending