THe hijabi and sandals wearing basketball girl has been discovered, she's on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Women and basketball don't mix I find it too manly of a sport, on the other hand I attend belly dance classes. I value the femininity of dance and as a woman I apreciate the body I possess more. Every move, every twist a true symbol of female fertility.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Women and basketball don't mix I find it too manly of a sport, on the other hand I attend belly dance classes. I value the femininity of dance and as a woman I apreciate the body I possess more. Every move, every twist a true symbol of female fertility.

Just give her 3 more years and nature will compromise her as she gets weaker and gets fed up with the hardship.

Her shooting technique is off. Very easy to block her since she's throwing from her chest.

I'm not even into basketball like that and I can tell.

j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her shooting technique is off. Very easy to block her since she's throwing from her chest.

I'm not even into basketball like that and I can tell.

j44xfc4a91zow1pybfcq.jpg

Very good anylsis! But remember that she will be playing with other females and of course she can't carrying on playing with boys in a meningful game.

At my gym we have this chick that comes with her black boyfriend to play with us men and whoever is guarding her is easy on her. What can one do ? Everything is soft ! I guarded her once and I had to give her space because she at times wanted to back up and that means I can get hard like that. It was a no win win situation. Even when she was guarding me I would notice that I would accidentally touch her naasos:camby:

We just ain't meant to do that manne

Very good anylsis! But remember that she will be playing with other females and of course she can't carrying on playing with boys in a meningful game.

At my gym we have this chick that comes with her black boyfriend to play with us men and whoever is guarding her is easy on her. What can one do ? Everything is soft ! I guarded her once and I had to give her space because she at times wanted to back up and that means I can get hard like that. It was a no win win situation. Even when she was guarding me I would notice that I would accidentally touch her naasos:camby:

We just ain't meant to do that manne

Ok-Meme.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We should be praising her if anything, what's with the insults?
Ladies must not enter hardcore sports it's very uncivilised form of spending leisurely time, a lady must comprise herself and worry about femine tasks.

Last edited:
Ladies must not enter though sports it's very uncivilised form of spending leisurely time, a lady must comprise herself and worry about femine tasks.
Ladies must not enter though sports it's very uncivilised form of spending leisurely time, a lady must comprise herself and worry about femine tasks.
Yes especially since they play this is what happens http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ympics-warm-up.html:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Xaliimos should take up gymnastics and tennis.:banderas:
No a lady must tend to her husband and her household, not strut herself in public display. How unlady like, a wise gated woman is always desired by men. Not one who groans at every strike of a tennis ball. Obsolutely off putting... heavens how women have changed, they are turning into men.

No a lady must tend to her husband and her household, not strut herself in public display. How unlady like, a wise gated woman is always desired by men. Not one who groans at every strike of a tennis ball. Obsolutely off putting... heavens how women have changed, they are turning into men.
Masallah you are the perfect woman marry me please:banderas:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Masallah you are the perfect woman marry me please:banderas:
My dear I wish for my parents to choose my spouse as they know best and I respect their decisions, I would sacrifice my life for my parents and never let them down. Hence why I don't date etc. Because I know God will provide me with the perfect man and through my parents blessing he shall be the perfect one. Many females go against their parents and marry whomever they please, however that causes damage to families. :) I am a respectable young girl I just love to troll these men, oh how I wish to see them frustrated with anger it makes my smile that more pronounced.

Seriously, xaliimos need to take up sports. The amount of obese Somali women I see is insane. Drop the shaah and biscuits and pick up your jogging shoes.:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending