The Highway to Wealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was reading this book and I highly recommend for all of you Business Savvy people to read up on it. It basically regurgitates the whole premise that in order to obtain wealth and get "Rich" at a young age, you need to innovate and come up with some sort of ingenuity to separate yourself from others.

At first, when I read through the first couple of pages, I'm like "oh great not another get rich quick book". I think the author has done a great job in altering my thinking in the whole Business field. A no-nonsense and get real philosophy on how to get rich. This is not a jigsaw Puzzle system that does not work, but rather it is on how to change your thinking in order to amass wealth. Think of it as a "Think and grow Rich" but to smartly play within the boundaries.

Basically, find a problem in the modern world and find a Solution for it and make sure its profitable, in the Authors case he set up a whole database and website for Limousine drivers to exchange info and for customers to book their next rides in the Late 90's and he banked off of it big time. But of course, he struggled big time beforehand and amassed a sizeable amount of debt.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18872437-the-millionaire-fastlane
18872437.jpg

I think this book is a worthwhile read and is definitely not a time waster like those other philosophical unrealistic get rich books that bombard the shelves.

You can tell people about personal income planning but there’s no highway to wealth, for that you need to open a business and be a good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending