The Healthcare Systems Is Designed For Men

Moon-

Bipolar Express
The guy in the video is saying estrogen can alter the way painkillers and other medicine work on women :jcoleno: basically theres a huge gap of knowledge on what works for women and were less likely to be in clinical trial really hope this changes soon. :farmajoyaab:It also crazy how 1.5 million people in the uk alone suffer with endometriosis and theres no cure and pills dont work they just have to suck it up.

even down to smear tests, why is the device so medieval? if man had to do that they would have invented a tiny device and given them anaesthetic

I have a relative who gets periods so bad she be vomiting, shaking and screaming. She went to the hospital and the doctor asked her if she’s stressed :faysalwtf: It’s really crazy out here I’m so glad I’m genetically blessed for some reason, 0 cramps no cravings/mood swings nothing. Although I did have a brief phase where I wouldn’t be able to eat the entire first day otherwise I would get insane stomach pain, very strange and there’s no explanation for it because nobody does any research:snoop:

That being said another thing I hear about is iuds, they put a needle up the CERVIX with no anesthesia whatsoever, I’m not even joking it’s so painful that it’s considered normal to FAINT before during and after the procedure. WTFFF:faysalwtf:

7CA226B0-7D07-4D0A-B750-DD646017BB34.jpeg

I also knew this indhayar girl who told me the story of her getting in she said she was screaming so bad and the doc told her calm down :noneck:

this why I’m never taking any birth control thankfully I don’t have any period problems and I’d never do it for a man. There’s no concern for the effects on women at ALL!!!

Call me crazy but this is also why I hate going to the doctor
😭
they all get so desensitized and stop caring about patients esp when it comes to women cuz of pre-existing biases. I hate it out hereee

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Women need more sleep too. The 8 hour rule is a lie. We need 9-10 hours minimum to function properly. Also the 9 to 5 day structure is built for men by men. Mens testosterone peaks in day and dips at evening so they get the most productivity and performance. We women have to deal with the 28 cycle thing so hormone fluctuations hinder our performance. Medical research ignores women, 80% of autoimmune sufferers are women.

Trending