The head of the Somalia “Election Committee “ commits blasphemy against diinteena. Now, she’s begging to be forgiven

Dr Maryan made an excellent point, she is responding subtly to men who like to marginalise women whilst claiming to be using the Qur'an and hadith.

She said Halimo Yarey is incorrect about what she said but that women should be involved in decision making!

When Islam first was revealed, women took part in everything, including the lady who picked up a sword and protected the prophet SAW during warfare.

Allah will deal with all of the men who like to bully and silence women because they themselves feel inadequate

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dr Maryan made an excellent point, she is responding subtly to men who like to marginalise women whilst claiming to be using the Qur'an and hadith.

She said Halimo Yarey is incorrect about what she said but that women should be involved in decision making!

When Islam first was revealed, women took part in everything, including the lady who picked up a sword and protected the prophet SAW during warfare.

Allah will deal with all of the men who like to bully and silence women because they themselves feel inadequate

Hi @Arma

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I mean what did she do specifically i cant see what you posted @Grigori Rasputin

And what do you mean by marginalization @Finesse

She rejected about the Islamic story of the creation of Eve.

She recurved swift condemnation and she pleaded for forgiveness

She took it too far while catering to Western feminism.

She wanted to go to Davos conference one day ( Switzerland) to say “I faced harsh opposition to my attempt at modernizing the collective thinking of male led society “.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

And then you got people like Samina Ali who try to change the Quran and say there is no mention of hijab, and then say that women should lead salat :faysalwtf:

She rejected about the Islamic story of the creation of Eve.

She recurved swift condemnation and she pleaded for forgiveness

She took it too far while catering to Western feminism.

She wanted to go to Davos conference one day ( Switzerland) to say “I faced harsh opposition to my attempt at modernizing the collective thinking of male led society “.
What modernizing did she mean in the "male led society" she was referring to?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What modernizing did she mean in the "male led society" she was referring to?

This is not what she said but you must understand that female Somali NGO peddlers under the disguise of humanitarian mission are mainly abt fame as fortune. Theylll use any “liberation of women” BS to gather sympath from a bleeding libs