The hate for Islam is really incredibly strong; VA school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is why xoolo Americans can't have nice things. They pride themselves in being morons. While the rest of us try to be cultured and refined, learning about different religions and languages, they have an irrational fear for all things non white.

waraabe

Your superior
time to wake up and smell the coffee. there is a reason why there are religious minorities in muslim countries (Egypt with christians, iraq with christians and yazidis, syria with christians etc) and not a single western country with a religious indigenous minority. They are at war with u

M

Mr.Stone

time to wake up and smell the coffee. there is a reason why there are religious minorities in muslim countries (Egypt with christians, iraq with christians and yazidis, syria with christians etc) and not a single western country with a religious indigenous minority. They are at war with u

:what1: What ? you must have bumped your head a few too many times my friend.

T

Tokio

:what1: What ? you must have bumped your head a few too many times my friend.
giphy.gif
ikr

Q

Queen Carawelo

VA is a hick state. They still believe in marrying first cousins. What do you expect from the tobacco chewing, hillybillies.

I always laugh at VA Somalis who look down on MN and Ohio Somalis. I always have to remind them that they're living with hillybillies, and MN is 400 years ahead of VA.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:faysalwtf:
VA is a hick state. They still believe in marrying first cousins. What do you expect from the tobacco chewing, hillybillies.

I always laugh at VA Somalis who look down on MN and Ohio Somalis. I always have to remind them that they're living with hillybillies, and MN is 400 years ahead of VA.

I think you're confusing VA with West V :comeon:

West V is the place where they have incest culture

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It doesn't matter waryaa, don't you dare correct me when I'm feeling superior.

Marka lagu qabto ayadoo isku dareysa biyaha iyo saliida bey ku resorts into delusional superiority antics. Halkee superiority jiraa meel hell-hole baanu ku dhalanayee oon ka soo jeednaa

Long story short I felt like going poetic on the somali.:dance:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Marka lagu qabto ayadoo isku dareysa biyaha iyo saliida bey ku resorts into delusional superiority antics. Halkee superiority jiraa meel hell-hole baanu ku dhalanayee oon ka soo jeednaa

Long story short I felt like going poetic on the somali.:dance:
I don't know whether to laugh or be mad. But you must know about my history and royal blood line. Don't play dumb menace.

Q

Queen Carawelo

:comeon:

just because your great great great grandmother was given to a british soldier
You're confusing me with your ancestors. We don't recognize British royalty. Do you guys still worship them? Did you get your souls that you sold to the British back?

waraabe

Your superior
You're confusing me with your ancestors. We don't recognize British royalty. Do you guys still worship them? Did you get your souls that you sold to the British back?

amina boqor :drakewtf:

if you were born a hundred years ago, your father would've sold you to a british solider :damn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

amina boqor :drakewtf:

if you were born a hundred years ago, your father would've sold you to a british solider :damn:
Wallahi you're beyond stupid. I feel stupid just even engaging a conversation with you.

And don't ever bring my daddy up. You fucktard.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Looooooooooooooooooool the resident dumb ass calling anyone an airhead. It's like biggie calling someone fat.

i292s6.gif

@waraabe

S

Shamis

Waraabe you know very well that Amina Boqor did not exist. She's just a fantasy concocted by the colonists to demoralize Somalis and make themselves look powerful. These people were experts at bahdil just look at how the countries they successfully colonised have no identity or self confidence. They mind f*ck people as a strategy. They want this in a book or movie when Somalia gets back on it's feet. Add that to BHD + Captain Philips and they'll have owned our identity. Non Somalis can believe what they want but don't let these guys brainwash you with their colonial era nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending