the greatest Somaliland armed forces general

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Gen Ismaacil Shaqale

Before Tani came in the Somaliland was an army to not need with, PL kept at bay and complaining to IC, tribal militias didn't dare to fight. And the army had the whole of Sool on lock from Dhahar Taleex Holhol Xudun and many more.

I salute your general
IMG_3C68EC-AEFBCA-21BE25-59032D-C4FEAB-9A3ED8.jpeg
download.jpeg
General Ismaaciil Maxamed Cismaan  SHAQALLE.jpg
IMG_3C68EC-AEFBCA-21BE25-59032D-C4FEAB-9A3ED8.jpeg
download.jpeg
General Ismaaciil Maxamed Cismaan  SHAQALLE.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
He was only there briefly. Nuux Taani and Jidif preceeded him and was once again replaced by Nuux Taani

Btw Dhahar is in Sanaag Bari

Saalax Bidaar

Why cant you just say sanaag. Why sanaag bari as when people mention ceel afweyn they dont say sanaag galbeed?

When one says Sanaag Bari you know they are referring to Warsangeli.
It is pretty common term used all across Somalia

Saalax Bidaar

Oops my bad but see the Steve to when he was in charge to the softie Tani
I have heard Nuux Taani held non combat roles in the SNA whereas Col Shaqale was an actual military guy.

Also Shaqale was Ex SNM. Nuux Taani is a product of affirmative action

Since its inception that position was held by Sacad Muse particularly Jibriil Abokor( Xassan Yonis Habane, Jidif, Taani)

Saalax Bidaar

So why not say sanaag galbeed when referring to isaaq. Instead they will say the warring tribes in sanaag and then say the city.
Its also a way of claiming the gobol by tribe. For whatever reason someone benefits from it
Well don’t protest about that when you Warsangeli have always claimed Sanaag all to yourselves.
Isaaq is just showing that Sanaag is multi clan region

Well don’t protest about that when you Warsangeli have always claimed Sanaag all to yourselves.
Isaaq is just showing that Sanaag is multi clan region
Whoever is a majority claims the gobol. That is standard. New terms are bari and galbeed sanaag.
North and south togddheer.

Saalax Bidaar

Whoever is a majority claims the gobol. That is standard. New terms are bari and galbeed sanaag.
North and south togddheer.
Well we rule Sanaag and Its capital Erigavo. Bari Sanaag it is for you
Badhan baa kuu caasimada kkkkkk

Well we rule Sanaag and Its capital Erigavo. Bari Sanaag it is for you
Badhan baa kuu caasimada kkkkkk
Actuaaly sxb you are the maskiin and poorest in ceerigaabo. Western sanaag has no population and is basically a desert that people fight for waterinh holes. Magaalada iska sheego lakiin you have no where else. Poorest part of ceerigaabo. No biyo gelin while all of my neighborhoods have water. All the villas and good schools are in my xaafad

Doesn't Somaliland have an army barracks outside of Badhan which Gaas passed when he entered the town.
Actually it is puntland that has barracks in badhan and hadaaftiimo.
So sl army allowed gaas to come and stay in badhan for 4 days. Allowed them to start building pl 2 parliment.
Talk about enforcing:samwelcome:

Saalax Bidaar

Actuaaly sxb you are the maskiin and poorest in ceerigaabo. Western sanaag has no population and is basically a desert that people fight for waterinh holes. Magaalada iska sheego lakiin you have no where else. Poorest part of ceerigaabo. No biyo gelin while all of my neighborhoods have water. All the villas and good schools are in my xaafad

How come Ceeri has had same HY Mayor since early 90s?

How come no Warsangeli has ever became mayor in the city post 1991 if you have a voice and presence in the city?

. Warsangeli, Dhulos, HJ are all Shacab fiican oo edeb iyo Maamus leh weeyaan and can live and thrive in the town but the city is run by Gadhwayn no questions asked.

We agreed to your return to the city post ‘91 per the Xingalool agreement. Otherwise, you would’ve never set foot in it .

If you decide to rock the boat, i will be turbulent times as was case in 90s with the only people remaining being HY militias

Nabad baa naas la nuuga leh

How come Ceeri has had same HY Mayor since early 90s?

How come no Warsangeli has ever became mayor in the city post 1991 if you have a voice and presence in the city?

. Warsangeli, Dhulos, HJ are all Shacab fiican oo edeb iyo Maamus leh weeyaan and can live and thrive in the town but the city is run by Gadhwayn no questions asked.

We agreed to your return to the city post ‘91 per the Xingalool agreement. Otherwise, you would’ve never set foot in it .

If you decide to rock the boat, i will be turbulent times as was case in 90s with the only people remaining being HY militias

Nabad baa naas la nuuga leh
Shuqul qabil. Sxb harti ba magalada deegen. You are asking me why there is no warsangali mayor. Better question is who do warsangeli support. Ever wonder why the sl golaha deegan doesnt have not a single warsangeli member. So does that mean warsangeli dont live there. You cant have what a so called government selects as representative of who lives there . As stated before the Ceerigaabo district is majority daarood.
Asking why a corrupt man has been changed in 20 something years,
Plus the peace treaty was propsed by isaaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts