THE GREATEST COMEDIAN PUNTLAND HAS EVER PRODUCED! have we forgotten abt him. All-time legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Y’all remember the greatest interview ever conducted by a Somali reporter.

Background:

The legend was caught transporting OROMOS to Yemen (he probably dump them in the Indian ocean..the man had contempt for them).

In this interview he said “I should be given the highest award of the nation for sweeping off the s, the degenerates, the pull downs of the society, the deplorables and I mean the Oromos” :chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead::dead::dead::dead1:

This nigga was waging war against the Oromos (4 years ago) before we even knew they were gonna kill us in masses.

This man should be given a national hero's award, THE ORDER OF THE GEELJIRE

His name tho CALI XUME :lolbron::russ:

Last edited:
.... and now Oromos will use this as justification for even more violence against somalis. tit-for-tat. :manny:

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
He was dumping them in the middle of the ocean by the barrel of a gun:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Accidents happens.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
By transporting them to Yemen, this man is a leader :salute:

I was floored when he said “ why am I being held, I swear we will be swamped by massive infestation of these Oromos, allow me to clean up. What’s happening here”. This man is literally thinking he is squashing a baranbaro infestation :mjlol::lolbron:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I was floored when he said “ why am I being held, I swear we will swamped by massive infestation of these Oromos, allow me for to clean up. What’s happening here”. This man is literally thinking he is squashing a baranbaro infestation :mjlol::lolbron:

The man was confused.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you how he was looking around ?

giphy.gif

That’s the shit that got to me, hilarious. His behavior was just epic. He didn’t even know the shit these dudes were pointing at him (the camera). The man was bewildered of why he was interrupted of doing his cockroach extermination job

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
That’s the shit that got to me, hilarious. His behavior was just epic. He didn’t even know the shit these dudes were pointing at him (the camera). The man was bewildered of why he was interrupted of doing his cockroach extermination job

giphy.gif

Y’all remember the greatest interview ever conducted by a Somali reporter.

Background:

The legend was caught transporting OROMOS to Yemen (he probably dump them in the Indian ocean..the man had contempt for them).

In this interview he said “I should be given the highest award of the nation for sweeping off the s, the degenerates, the pull downs of the society, the deplorables and I mean the Oromos” :chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead::dead::dead::dead1:

This nigga was waging war against the Oromos (4 years ago) before we even knew they were gonna kill us in masses.

This man should be given a national hero's award, THE ORDER OF THE GEELJIRE

His name tho CALI XUME :lolbron::russ:
so why was he interrupted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending