The great Tupac Shakur

Tupacfan2000

If my homies call
Hello everyone.I am a new member of Somalispot.Tupac was a G for real He said things other niggas were scared to see.Nit to mention, all of his tracks were fire.Hr rapped about real shit,not the Gucci gang shit niggas today are rapping about.

Attachments

• c4ece055db1057f9111deff7eb000427.gif
    c4ece055db1057f9111deff7eb000427.gif
    490.1 KB · Views: 85
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    460.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 2684f5527e87820250cdc0133f584b3a.gif
    2684f5527e87820250cdc0133f584b3a.gif
    1 MB · Views: 87

Tupacfan2000

If my homies call
He was a real man,not the fruitcakes you see today.He wasn't a coin either.He also wasn't politically correct.

Tupacfan2000

If my homies call
I mean i get that he wasn't perfect however he did want to get rid of the gangster lifestyle near the end of his life and he was pro black.He looked Somali.When he first came out in Juice I thought he was Somali.Was he part Somali?He had a straight nose.

Music is haraam and Tupac and gangsta rap in general is especially bad.

I get that he can kind of appeal to people but Tupac was a bad influence.

Although I do understand how to a younger person he can appear wholesome due to the contrast with the rappers of today.

I think a lot of younger people who were born in this century (I was born in early 90's) seem to be into the 90's and likely because 90's really was better than today. But in the 90's things were getting worse than prior. Every era is worse than the previous.

I think it's sort of like Elvis. Elvis is innocent compared to the singers of today but he was morally transgressive by the standards of his time.

With Tupac it is similar. Tupac was really controversial when he was alive and people were right to be against him- but the rappers today are even worse.

I think hard drugs are worse than alcohol but all are haraam. I definitely agree that the rappers of today are worse than Tupac but we shouldn't even listen to Tupac. Tupac only maybe seems more innocent because the 90's was three decades ago. He was way worse than the ones before him.

Music is haraam.

hussein

Akh Right movement
Hello everyone.I am a new member of Somalispot.Tupac was a G for real He said things other niggas were scared to see.Nit to mention, all of his tracks were fire.Hr rapped about real shit,not the Gucci gang shit niggas today are rapping about.

I bet his stupid ass couldn’t solve a basic algebraic Equation

This Tupac issue is more important than we may realize.

I wanted to post a video called "2Pac a Communist Agent".....

but, as it turns out- the video has disappeared from YouTube......