UK Nigerian threatens Somalis who say Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about to be spicy
D7cvc3HXkAECDD_

Nah fr though. The word Madow has a negative connotation to it compared to other terms that describe races like indhoyar and dagacas. If you think the word Madow is just a term to describe someone that is bantu you're delusional, even somali moms call their kid with bantu features ( Which they consider inferior) Madow. Smh :francis::wow:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somali's can make anything sound like an insult even if we didn't use the word "Madow" we will use the next word the same way

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nah fr though. The word Madow has a negative connotation to it compared to other terms that describe races like indhoyar and dagacas. If you think the word Madow is just a term to describe someone that is bantu you're delusional, even somali moms call their kid with bantu features ( Which they consider inferior) Madow. Smh :francis::wow:
Not really. It's not even a racist term. Some somalis call each other Madow too. It's just like the way we describe things maybe racist to others cause we're blunt? What about the whole beesha Madowweyne who rep their beesha and are proud?

There was a Cadaan guy who went to Somalia and they nicknamed him Gaal cad in his passport:lolbron:

And then there's this "Timo cade" guy:deadpeter:
_73365395_timocadde2.jpg

Not really. It's not even a racist term. Some somalis call each other Madow too. It's just like the way we describe things maybe racist to others cause we're blunt? What about the whole beesha Madowweyne who rep their beesha and are proud?

There was a Cadaan guy who went to Somalia and they nicknamed him Gaal cad in his passport:lolbron:

And then there's this "Timo cade" guy:deadpeter:View attachment 91419
Im not saying the word is necessarily racist, im just saying its a lot different than other terms, and the fact that somalis especially older generation see bantu features and bantu in generally inherently inferior.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Im not saying the word is necessarily racist, im just saying its a lot different than other terms, and the fact that somalis especially older generation see bantu features and bantu in generally inherently inferior.
So the context in which it's used basically

So the context in which it was used basically
Yh.. kinda, there are somali people that use the word Madow to describe someone bantu as intended, and that wouldnt be racist.
I personally wouldnt use it to describe someone, because the word is ruined.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yh.. kinda, there are somali people that use the word Madow to describe someone bantu as intended, and that wouldnt be racist.
I personally wouldnt use that word because its ruined.
tbh I don't use it either. I've heard elderly somalis use it though :manny:

it got so peak for the miskeen that if you look on the quoted replies on that Madow’s tweet you would see even a few timo ajnabi begs backing malis with tpl references

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending