The Great Real Estate Exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question.

What do you guys think about the great exodus on real estate in the next 10-15 years.

As Hoyos in the west get older and inche their way back to Allah. What will happen to all the real estate?

Youth in the west inheriting real estate and land, want nothing to do with it. The oldest member if he or she is past 35 will arrive and liquidate assets for the lowest price, to purchase a liability or depreciating asset to continue their "Dameer-ness":donkey: with the despora.

This is happening in many areas.

Don't answer with: "Home will stay with siblings of the mother or father"

....this is a real problem many Hoyos are loosing sleepover.

What do you think?

I am saving enough money for my retirement to afford buy my own farm house in Somalia. Ideal farm growing vegetables and livestock (donkey) exporting my corp. even at age 60, I will be starting a new career (farming)

Got a question.

What do you guys think about the great exodus on real estate in the next 10-15 years.

As Hoyos in the west get older and inche their way back to Allah. What will happen to all the real estate?

Youth in the west inheriting real estate and land, want nothing to do with it. The oldest member if he or she is past 35 will arrive and liquidate assets for the lowest price, to purchase a liability or depreciating asset to continue their "Dameer-ness":donkey: with the despora.

What do you think?
The problem is that Somalis don't know much about financial planning. They need to be educated or have qualified professionals to manage their assets.

It would be great to see a financial management firm catering to the Somali community. We have many Somalis who work in finance so this would be a great opportunity for them to start a business.

Got a question.

What do you think?
I'll be inheriting the home after my parents retire. Thinking of selling it to finance a comfortable retirement in Somalia, Dubai, Norway or where ever they choose to retire. Rest of the money will be spent on things I can't forsee at the moment, investments and co-financing of businesses in Somalia with friends and family.

This is best case scenario, hopefully plausible as the house we got is soon payed off and the price is continually increasing:ehh:

But not alot of Somalis have prioritised real estate ownership where I live. Got a sizeable Somali community but can probably count on 2-3-4 (rough estimate acc. my father) hands the amount of Somali parents who own real estate that they can pass down to their children.

And as theres a big housing price boom in Norway, a lot of youngings are struggling with financing homes and apartments. I got lucky wallahi

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Always wanted a big ass ranch in Somalia...my parents own a huge land in kismayo..just asked about it a few weeks ago...

I have a huge plan for that land...always wanted to have horses too..

But kismayo my nigga isn't that reliable...and safe..

I will be spending a lot more money on investing on land back home insha'Allah.

When I inherit the land owned by my mother back home, I will use it as a holiday home. I fully intend on going back home for holidays and insha'Allah will be bringing my future children too insha'Allah.

It depends on the person, some are more nationalistic than others.

I am saving enough money for my retirement to afford buy my own farm house in Somalia. Ideal farm growing vegetables and livestock (donkey) exporting my corp. even at age 60, I will be starting a new career (farming)

Don't wait until you are 60.

Start in 60 days or 60 months. Regret will be the common dinominator in despora within the next 10 years.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I will be spending a lot more money on investing on land back home insha'Allah.

When I inherit the land owned by my mother back home, I will use it as a holiday home. I fully intend on going back home for holidays and insha'Allah will be bringing my future children too insha'Allah.

It depends on the person, some are more nationalistic than others.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking...?
:patrice:

The problem is that Somalis don't know much about financial planning. They need to be educated or have qualified professionals to manage their assets.

It would be great to see a financial management firm catering to the Somali community. We have many Somalis who work in finance so this would be a great opportunity for them to start a business.

The only way for our parents and kinfolk back home to get financial literacy, is through a business news network.

There is no Bloomberg style news agency anywhere in Somalia or within the despora. People would rather create news stations that promote politics. News outlets are having problems converting ad revenue because it's not worth it.

We need business news networks, where verified financial consultants can advertise and promote their experience to Hoyos who control the wealth in the west.

Always wanted a big ass ranch in Somalia...my parents own a huge land in kismayo..just asked about it a few weeks ago...

I have a huge plan for that land...always wanted to have horses too..

But kismayo my nigga isn't that reliable...and safe..

Kismayo is amazing. There's many farmers you can source Agro products from to sell abroad. Farm land management is a complete shit show.

I always say "Sell shovels in a rush". If everyone wants to become a farmer, invest in counter risk opportunities like: farm equipment sales and repairs.

I'll be inheriting the home after my parents retire. Thinking of selling it to finance a comfortable retirement in Somalia, Dubai, Norway or where ever they choose to retire. Rest of the money will be spent on things I can't forsee at the moment, investments and co-financing of businesses in Somalia with friends and family.

This is best case scenario, hopefully plausible as the house we got is soon payed off and the price is continually increasing:ehh:

But not alot of Somalis have prioritised real estate ownership where I live. Got a sizeable Somali community but can probably count on 2-3-4 (rough estimate acc. my father) hands the amount of Somali parents who own real estate that they can pass down to their children.

And as theres a big housing price boom in Norway, a lot of youngings are struggling with financing homes and apartments. I got lucky wallahi

That's amazing.

Scandinavia is incredible right now. Any product that is hardware labelled "Made in Norway, Sweden or Denmark" is selling off the shelves. Sweden is blocking the purchase of warehouses by Chinese companies, because it requires 10% compeletion in Sweden to be labeled: Made in Sweden.

But look into a city called "Penang" it's the second largest city in Malaysia and it's an Island. I scores high on Airbnb rentals and all you need is to qualify for the "MM2H" visa to purchase a home.

I'm going to posting content from Penang in a few weeks. Im 100% certain my first international property will be in Penang.

I'm flying out there in a bit, there's lots of potential there as a Somali since it links directly to Asia from Africa.

Don't wait until you are 60.

Start in 60 days or 60 months. Regret will be the common dinominator in despora within the next 10 years.

Since you live in China, can you plz check sea water filtering (desalination)machines and prices? Also can you estimate the cost of opening Desalination station in Somalia?

Apollo

VIP
Real estate investments in Somalia is a bad investment. You can make a lot more money through other things.

Since you live in China, can you plz check sea water filtering (desalination)machines and prices? Also can you estimate the cost of opening Desalination station in Somalia?

How did we go from Somali real estate issues, to desalination equipment.loool

Real estate investments in Somalia is a bad investment. You can make a lot more money through other things.

It depends, office and medical buildings are in short supply. Everyone is building hotels. Most entrepreneurs work off a floor mat with macawees on.

Retail development is the only long term play in Somalia.

maestro

Cultural revolution

For real estate and other permanent shit yeah it's a very stupid investment since you could lose everything in an instant.

Farming, Ranching and Fishing are not too bad though. Anything food related is a gold mine tbh

How did we go from Somali real estate issues, to desalination equipment.loool

The two subjects are related and can not be separated, regions in SL and PL
Are safe and need water to face that drought, we can build nice suburban sin cities. Plus start farming with sea water.

For real estate and other permanent shit yeah it's a very stupid investment since you could lose everything in an instant.

Farming, Ranching and Fishing are not too bad though. Anything food related is a gold mine tbh

So ask yourself this: where will the products be stored? In what warehouse if someone doesn't build one?

I see your point because you assume the asset can get bullet laden, but Somali doesn't have enough office space. It costs the same price to build a 3 story hotel and 3 story office building.

The two subjects are related and can not be separated, regions in SL and PL
Are safe and need water to face that drought, we can build nice suburban sin cities. Plus start farming with sea water.

A desalination plant requires so much energy it would black out the entire region.

Droughts will keep happening and flooding will keep happening. It's just the eat now and don't save for tomorrow mentality, that stops rain capturing methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending