The future of the worlds population is african

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
If these countries don’t find a away to provide work and food for their people.

Africa is going to turn in a shithole of millions of militas fighting eachother.

However after the 1000 year war the civilisation that will come out on top will eclipse any other civilisation that ever existed.

If these countries don’t find a away to provide work and food for their people.

Africa is going to turn in a shithole of millions of militas fighting eachother.

However after the 1000 year war the civilisation that will come out on top will eclipse any other civilisation that ever existed.
Instability has already begun all over the continent I think migration to Europe will increase ten fold next few decades will shape the worlds future tbh

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
Instability has already begun all over the continent I think migration to Europe will increase ten fold next few decades will shape the worlds future tbh
Europe is getting more right wing every second of the day

GemState

36/21
VIP
I think Somali population growth is the fastest ever in recorded history. The Italian census from 1931 had 1m in Italian Somalia. That's gone up 16x in 92 years, and TFR is still 7

GemState

36/21
VIP
Eritrea had half of Somalia's population with 600k in 1931. Now it's only 2-3m people, and Somalia is about to get to 20m. Fertility snowballs quick.

That’s good to hear. A certain man from the Quraish tribe will have no problem making contacts with Africans of diverse backgrounds everywhere to make the continent great again for us, animals and the environment after being humiliated for so long.

That’s good to hear. A certain man from the Quraish tribe will have no problem making contacts with Africans of diverse backgrounds everywhere to make the continent great again for us, animals and the environment after being humiliated for so long.
iman mahdi huh?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This guy is a demographer from Stockholm university in 2021 there was almost twice as many births in Nigeria alone then the entire European Union Congo alone had basically the same amount of births as the EU in 2021

when you look at the entire SSA region it had 10x the amount of births as the EU in 2021 Africans are rising :salute:

What is so specific about the Nigerians that they like to have babies in numbers??? I mean- they are like the Chinese of Africa. They are also more brainy than the rest of African countries.

iman mahdi huh?
Indeed. i’m sure we have the fantasy of being raised under strong and rich Africa as a first world, have our own cheap villas and explore around endlessly knowing everything is safe and peaceful while the world remains poor without our resources.

But nope, our ancestors failed, sold their lands off and made us humiliated till this day (dark skinned = looked down). We are in the white man’s land all because of those trashbags of our own that destroyed our countries.

I give up on all those utterly useless trash. Humdililah, what is written cannot be unwritten so he will make the continent great again…for the future generations.

Last edited:
I think Somali population growth is the fastest ever in recorded history. The Italian census from 1931 had 1m in Italian Somalia. That's gone up 16x in 92 years, and TFR is still 7
It was probably much higher than that considering somaliland had lower pop than the south + ne. But the growth has still been huge. To put into another perspective Eritrea had 1m people in 1960, somalia (+ somaliland region) had 2 million. Somalia is today estimated to contain 18m whereas eritrea 3.8m people.

That’s why China is building up Africa, making Africa their Chinese manufacturing, in the next 20 years im telling you there will be a high speed train in Africa

Trending