The Future of Puntland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the drama and commotion we've been hearing lately, what butterfly effects will it bring? Deeper Clan-tension then before? Secessionists? A Second Civil-war? MJ-Nationalism?

Post your predictions bellow...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
After all the drama and commotion we've been hearing lately, what butterfly effects will it bring? Deeper Clan-tension then before? Secessionists? A Second Civil-war? MJ-Nationalism?

Post your predictions bellow...
Mj nationalism? As if MJ's only live in puntland.

These issues are to be expected cause we are in the process of fully forming our federal states, so perseverance is needed in these pressing times. I see puntland as still playing its role at the forefront in there bid to create a United,strong, stable governance in Somalia as a whole.

Thing is, the Majeerteen have built so many enemies over the years that their secession would lead to their collective demise. They are surrounded on all fronts by enemies who would love to annihilate them completely: from the west (Dhulos and Idoor), the south (Hutus), and from within (bantus). Everyone knows MJs are masters of subversion, but not direct warfare. This is why they lose time and time again in direct conflict to mere subsubs of major tribes.

I would love to see a flourishing and successful Puntland, really I would. This is primarily driven for my calls to balkanize the failed, bloated mass that is a and that this is the true path to prosperity and success for all the peoples living in the Somali peninsula, and not because I care about punaniland or its people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending