The founder of the Ottoman Empire

Discussion in 'Culture & History' started by Ayubi, Nov 22, 2019.

1. imperialist

imperialist

Ratings:
    +487
  2. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    My sources are facts. You just have a ard time swallowing hard truths :p

No they didn't. Ottomans could only settle on one city called Massawa and xabeshas were fighting Adal at the same time. Sit ur ass down please.

and they never had Harar either. Where are u getting ur sources??? :ileycry:

I can school u in more history if u want :samwelcome:

3. astorecalledkmart

astorecalledkmart

Ratings:
    +1,799
    My post was a deliberate troll posting here - I even said "Spoiler: Trigger warning ahead" when I mentioned Rome because I know your biological father is Italian. The fact that you claim to be a young "Somali" man from the west, yet you speak fluent Italian is non-sensical. The fact that you post YouTube videos in Italian and vehemently defend and glorify Rome and it's architecture at every junction further strengthens the suspicion

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ayubi

Ayubi الله أكبر

Ratings:
    +1,985
    Nobody cares. Why do you constantly bring Xabeshis into threads that have nothing to do with it? you're a weirdo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    Ok..you're either insane or u just don't wanna admit ur post regarding the Ottomans was inaccurate.

1) "I know your bilogical father is Italian" kulaha. Your biological father went to get milk and never came back. lol

2) I wasn't born in the west. But nice try.

3) What is "non-sensical" about being fluent in Italian? :ayaanswag:

Are u kidding or what? @Calaf speaks fluent Italian too, maybe even better than me and his avatar is Mussolini.

My guy u went from accusing me of being xabesha to me being Italian :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

:dead:

6. astorecalledkmart

astorecalledkmart

Ratings:
    +1,799
    He's Eritrean Christian with an Italian father. He hates Somalis for having enslaved his people and Amhara for dominating Tigraynas and being solely responsible for all of Ethiopia's glory. He uses reddit posts and YouTube videos in arguments against articles from PubMed and ScienceDirect. Set him to ignore and make him as irrelevant as his family tree - debating with this tumour will kill your neurons

• Like Like x 2
  7. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    First of all Tigrayans never got enslaved. Neither Amxaras. The only enslaved Ethiopian ethnic group were pagan Gallas/Oromos.

I don't think u know much about history in general, let alone Amxara. Tigrayans started hisotry and gave Amxaras a culture.

I see you're salty from the thread in which I showed u that Somalis were indeed enslaved, especially before the coming of Islam.

You made a silly post on Ottomans, not knowing their history, and got exposed and then u tried to hide it by saying it was a "troll post"...lol

Let's not get started on how bad Dhulbante were forced into slavery.

I'm more Somali than you. I'm just unfiltered.

:salute:

"Tigrayans were enslaved" loool they're the only East Africans that never got enslaved :pachah1:

8. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    @astorecalledkmart I'm sure you know that accusing other fellow Muslims of not being Muslims is a major crime. You can lie on Ottoman and Ethiopian history but keep some dignity wllahi. You stooped so low.

9. Calaf

Calaf Baking Baastada with the Ciyyalka Qurbajoogta

Ratings:
    +873
    I speak Italian fluently. I also am able to watch Italian Videos on youtube, without any hiderence. Also, I adore this picture of Mussolini, and I am facinated with his life. I am from the west as well. Not a resident, but a resider

Does that make me suspicious, no!
    Is my father Italian, hell no.
    Mother is Somali, nope.

@Waaqo of Punt, to have a idea or a point is not wrong.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    Thank you @Calaf .

@astorecalledkmart do u rest your silly accusations now?

11. The Kaiser

The Kaiser

Ratings:
    +300
    @Waaqo of Punt Spell out your main problems with the 'might' of the Ottoman Empire

• Like Like x 1
  12. IftiinOfLife

IftiinOfLife Raw Hard Truth

Ratings:
    +1,172
    He's a Garac with an italian father? His mom is a bedwench

I knew he was eritean because they are the weakest in the horn, and with a italian father?:pachah1: Go back to tuscany bitch

:mjlol:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. IftiinOfLife

Ratings:
    +1,172
    Habesha means slave in most afro asiatic languages too, what a coincidence lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. IftiinOfLife

Ratings:
    +1,172
  15. Ayubi

Ayubi الله أكبر

Ratings:
    +1,985
    The Ottoman region was called Habesh Eyalet from what I read.

• Like Like x 2
  16. IftiinOfLife

Ratings:
    +1,172
    Im done responding to this retarded troll, anything he writes is a blatant lie.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    I'm more Somali than you. At least I don't try to emasculate niggas or effeminate xalimos buut here u are. If my mother was a bedwench what does it make yours? Married to an alcoholic and getting beaten ufff ufff could never be my mom. Sorry to roast u like this lol

No it doesn't. Not at all. It's from ancient Egypt btw.

Also, there's a town in Yemen called 'Habash' from the Ethiopian conquest at the time. No other African nation can brag about it. They enslaved yemenis and Saudis. Yet, Arabs enslaved Somalis. Do u see why Ethios are respected?

Yes, they took the coastline only for a brief period of time and took it back. The local Ethios forced the Ottomans out and defeated them but u didn't mention that did u?

Ottomans tried to inavde the kingdom of Medri Bahri (Eritrea) but got severely karbashed by mere peasants and got their goods stolen. The Ottomans tried to advance further but only managed to settle in Massawa after local Tigrinya tribes kept defeating them.

The only reason they even managed to settle in Massawa was because Ottomans used what they did in the Balkans, pit tribal leaders to fight each other and re-inforce tribalism. It still wasn't succesful and the campaign in Eritrea ended very shortly.

Funny thing is Medri Bahri played a role in the destruction of Adal and the death of Gurey. They knew terrain very well and gave maps and soldiers to aid the Ethiopians against Gurey.

Fun fact about Medri Bahri:

[​IMG]

Are u retarded? You're deffo tapped lmao no definition of the word 'habesha' means anything relatd to slaves. Yemen has a town called 'Habesh' and u're trying to tell me they were slaves? Nigga they enslaved Yemenis and Somalis alike. You know nothing of history.

18. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    @IftiinOfLife here's the main things that are factually incorrect

1) xabeshas were never enslaved. Only pagan Gallas/Oromos were and some Somalis too, especially before the expansion of Islam south.

2) 'habesha' is an ancinet word from ancient Egypt and later used by Arabs to describe the Axumites who came and conquered them in Yemen and Saudi. idk where u got this 'slave' from. I wouldn't talk about naming people since the first mention of the word Somali is from an Ethiopian manuscript in the 15th Century describing us. Unless u believe in the 'Soo-maal' theory which means "go milk" in Arabic. lol. Pick one. Sorry but Somalis never recorded their history.

3) The Tigrayans recaptured Massawa and the rest of the coastline that was OCCUPIED by the Ottomans and kept defeating them in a series of battles. Keep in mind that they were fighting the Adal sultanate at the same time. U dumbo.

Register to view spoiler content!

19. embarassing

embarassing VIP

Ratings:
    +13,635
    @Waaqo of Punt is Ethiopian, Tigrayan. The ugly gremlin Melez Zenawis people.

He wishes he was Eritrean. Lol no need to insult Eritreans bc this loser.

And he’s also a cross worshipping white Jesus Worshipping Christian.

• Like Like x 3
  20. IftiinOfLife

Ratings:
    +1,172
    Why is this habashi begging in my private messaging?:ayaanswag:
    Don't ever fucking PM me, who even allowed you? Do you not have friends in your life or people to talk to? Don't fucking talk to me lol. Get a life instead of trying to reach 100,000 posts on a somali website, make some fucking friends too, your worthless lonely loser.

I'm putting this loser troll on ignore, he can spread his filthy baseless lies to people with no lives, I have too much time in my life to respond and debunk every piece of shit he writes.

You are now on my ignore list :ayaanswag:

• Like Like x 3
  21. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,684
    Sit ur cadcad brown sanjeet ass down pls you're probably the least Somali in this thread. "Christian" kulaha pretty sure one of ur Sri Lankan trader ancestor prob worshipped Jesus kkkkk

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted