The forgotten Children of Somalia

Salam, my name is Maxamud, and I'd like to raise awareness for this little girl who is currently sick, We'd like to raise money for her Surgery so she may live another day.
With this Gofundme Ayiesha wants to raise awareness about kids in Somalia who are disabled and have no support or help as their parents can’t afford medical costs . Due to no funding or help from the government. But we don't need no government to support this little girl and the good cause.

So I'm asking you, how often do you see disabled children being assisted in the world? Quite often right? we humans are in nature emphatic and good people. and now I'm asking you the same question but with Somali children being involved this is the first time I'm seeing something like this.
Even if you're a student who's making ends meet, or a mom with multiple children, or a single guy who's working to make a living, can't we all miss just £5? That's the bare minimum.

And even if you can't miss this amount, I understand, but a simple share of this link can make a difference too.
Don't hesitate, and donate its zakkah.
Smiling kids.jpg

Want to Donate? Here is the Link
https://gofund.me/d2951ff4

Trending