The First Somali/Aussie Female Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentleman our own @Yusra Luuza made to the catwalk in Australia. It's the Iman genes. A joke. Mate do you know her?

Watch the video.

Hijab-wearing model breaks barriers on the Melbourne Fashion Festival runway

The Melbourne fashion festival runway will feature its first hijab wearing model. Hanan Ibrahim has just started her professional modelling career, but is already working for major designers as she challenges the cultural stereotypes of a Muslim woman.

It’s been just over a month since Melbourne-based radiation therapist Hannan Ibrahim decided to pursue modelling full time.

Already she's modeled for designer Lisa Gorman - marking a big step in her modelling career and a giant leap for diversity in the Australian fashion industry as she makes modelling history by becoming the Melbourne Fashion Festival’s first ever hijab-wearing model.

dfd95df6-71f8-4e25-a51d-a523129b6b26

Hanan Ibrahim is set to make history, walking the gala Melbourne event's catwalk.

upload_2019-3-4_22-9-46.jpeg

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/hijab-w...iers-on-the-melbourne-fashion-festival-runway

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Let's b honest. Compared to real models she would be a 4/10 at most.

However compared to the other tragedies some call hijabi models she's a 11/10.

The extra point is for the extra long teeth.

halwa

✨🌙
Nah im gonna instead comment on the obvious brainwash thats going on with their target on muslim women. Im sure you support and even work with them.
@East side
Walleee, certain individuals on this forum are quite the character. :ftw9nwa:

You have so many faces. One minute you are all over threads being all pervertive and indicent and the next minute you want to play your sheikh card and state the obvious.

Pick a side, fam. Stop contradicting yourself.

@AussieHustler

All the best to her. She wants to be the next Halima A of Australia. UK has Iman. Australia needs one. I don’t know what country it was, I think it was Denmark or Holland, but they too, have a Somali Hijabi model.

halwa

✨🌙
@East side
Walleee, certain individuals on this forum are quite the character. :ftw9nwa:

You have so many faces. One minute you are all over threads being all pervertive and indicent and the next minute you want to play your sheikh card and state the obvious.

Pick a side, fam. Stop contradicting yourself.

@AussieHustler

All the best to her. She wants to be the next Halima A of Australia. UK has Iman. Australia needs one. I don’t know what country it was, I think it was Denmark or Holland, but they too, have a Somali Hijabi model.
You trying to put me on a box. If you have to call me smart sinner. I justdont like this new hijab model thing......and the model industry is very very shady.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
She’s pretty MashaAllah. I’m so proud we got very own Somali Australia model. I wish her all the best in her modelling career.

Leave her teeth alone. It’s unique and that’s what make her stand out.

halwa

✨🌙
You trying to put me on a box. If you have to call me smart sinner. I justdont like this new hijab model thing......and the model industry is very very shady.

Why don’t you like this new Hijabi model trend? They are at least covered. We need more women like her to represent us.

Let women live their life the way they want to.

Why don’t you like this new Hijabi model trend? They are at least covered. We need more women like her to represent us.

Let women live their life the way they want to.
Im not stopping her am I? I just think its trash.....gaalo infiltrating muslims. They are working hard to modernize islam and Im not gonna be a simpleton and say ooooh nice

halwa

✨🌙
Im not stopping her am I? I just think its trash.....gaalo infiltrating muslims. They are working hard to modernize islam and Im not gonna be a simpleton and say ooooh nice

Then as per your words she’s a “smart sinner”

Let her be this smart sinner, since you do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts