The federal government of Somalia has opposed a proposal by the African Union report to reduce the number of African Union troops in the country

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The federal government of Somalia and its mandate-less Banadir warlord Farmaajo has opposed a proposal by the African Union report to reduce the number of African Union troops in the country, terming the recommendations as “devoid of realities.

Ex-cabbie Farmaajo hails from a minority and homeless clan that reside the most underveloped region in the Ethiopia-Somalia border, with the help and aid of the A.U and the AMISON forces the autistic warlord was able to be protected by them in Mogadishu in a secret windowless under ground bunker in Mogadishu.

The glorified failed leader knows if AMISON decides to leave the nation he would have no option but to flee to the hellhole region of Gedo where Ethiopians were in charge of the region since 1991 when Farmaajo's uncle Omar Masale led the Ethiopians into the country for the first time since the civil war.

Last edited:
MrCheese opposed Xabashistani troops when he campaigned to be elected selected as the capo of the Amisom parliament, until he needed ENDF help

hypocrisy-meter.gif

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
MrCheese opposed Xabashistani troops when he campaigned to be elected selected as the Amisom capo of Muqdisho until ENDF help

Who takes XabashMaajo's talk serious anyway? The man is a walking hypocrite, I think he is also a piloblor judging by the amount of times he changes sides and alliances

Ugandans lock his bedroom door at night of course he wouldn’t want them reduced. It’s all a campaign and he’s been exposed.

Who takes XabashMaajo's talk serious anyway? The man is a walking hypocrite, I think he is also a piloblor judging by the amount of times he changes sides and alliances

@Kheyre said it best

Ugandans lock his bedroom door at night of course he wouldn’t want them reduced. It’s all a campaign and he’s been exposed.

I hope he means it but the first step is getting rid of ENDF in Gedo and everyone else can get rid of their Amisom except maybe Djibouti staying in HS if the locals want that

@Kheyre said it best

I hope he means it but the first step is getting rid of ENDF in Gedo and everyone else can get rid of their Amisom except maybe Djibouti staying in HS if the locals want that

HiilWalaal are good people, the recent cry out by my governor of Hiiraan was politicised. He had Farmaajo talking thru him.

Trending