The fall of men

Shii is scary!

I pray for the somali community cause this shii is effecting everyone please protect yourself and family members

What are your thoughts?

Roman soldiers probably didn't look like that, they did't have gym equipment to hit exact areas of the body to look insanely muscular or ripped, they didn't have the diets we did I am pretty sure they ate gruel, they would probably look like beefy muscular men

Also alot of this is influenced by culture, how much of it idk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've known this for the better part of 20 years. :)

Enjoy the weak chins and hissy fits. My emotionally high-strung little boys. Somalia isn't safe from plastics, either. The goats nibble on plastic bags and drink from plastic bottles and products encased in plastics imported from other nations. They even wear plastic on their bodies through polyester, nylon, rayon, acetate, fleece, spandex, polyamide and acrylic. Come to think of it, none of you wear natural fibres.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
the western niin gotta be the one of the most effeminate although the gladiators were just primitive niggas who killed to be free
Think about how far the Japanese fell from samurais to suicidal salarymen

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I don't know about you but my T is through the roof, I even got back hair.
I swear bro same it's getting to the point where I'm disgusted by its fricking belly hair,chest hair, leg hair and all those other parts I'm literally becoming a sasquatch :damn: (The plus side is i have the capability of having a nice big beard I'm actually considering having one you know like a nice trimmed one with sharp edges :))

NidarNidar

Punisher
I swear bro same it's getting to the point where I'm disgusted by its fricking belly hair,chest hair, leg hair and all those other parts I'm literally becoming a sasquatch :damn: (The plus side is i have the capability of having a nice big beard I'm actually considering having one you know like a nice trimmed one with sharp edges :))
It's not as bad as the Indian bro, one of my friends who is a Sikh, looked like he was half monkey, his beard, head and shoulder hair all connected to the rest of his body hair, we had to ban him from taking his shirt off to celebrate after scoring a goal, he looked like sasquatch.

Grow it out, trim the sides and let the goatee section grow longer, within a few months, it will look badass, I miss my covid beard it would move in the wind.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It's not as bad as the Indian bro, one of my friends who is a Sikh, looked like he was half monkey, his beard, head and shoulder hair all connected to the rest of his body hair, we had to ban him from taking his shirt off to celebrate after scoring a goal, he looked like sasquatch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grow it out, trim the sides and let the goatee section grow longer, within a few months, it will look badass, I miss my covid beard it would move in the wind.
Nah I'm going to look for those products that enhance beard growth I want a big nice beard.

Trending

Latest posts