The fake 68 IQ figure is catching on .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Petterson, Sam Harris and Stefan Molyneux are all pseudo intellectual Neo-Cons who shill for Israel. The last two are definitely cryptos posing as atheists.

The West is slowly copying China with this Social Credit System / 1984 stuff. Be careful what you say online.
Only fools who've gotta fear 1984 are extremists. I'm a secular mofo. SJWs will be on my case though because I want mass deportations of Saudi wannabe fanatics.

#Trump2020

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tbh with you Somalis have not gone through the enlightenment age nor industrialisation, they don’t even have a sewage system. I’m not expecting much from them and by the time they reach the 20th century and they don’t believe cutting off genitals and sewing it back together like an old jumper is a good idea, I will be long gone.

You can either join me now and become one of the intellectuallly elite or you could stay in that dingy boat with @Bidaar Wanagsan and fight over qabil whilst yelling we wuzzz sultans.

What intellectual elite? I thought your plan was to flush your DNA down someone else's ethnic lineage? You'll be a footnote in your white great grandkids family tree.

To me, there's more to life than intelligence. I'll stay right here.

Well its definently not close to 100 because that's the average white Western/Jew or Japanese/South Korean. Let's be real: it's quite low.

I took an actual IQ test at my university and scored 120 but that's for another time.

Jordan Petterson, Sam Harris and Stefan Molyneux are all pseudo intellectual Neo-Cons who shill for Israel. The last two are definitely cryptos posing as atheists.
Stefan is a good man. He keeps it real. You're a Jesus freak. No wonder you're mad. I'd be mad too if I worshipped a half naked Palestinian.

Muji

VIP
What intellectual elite? I thought your plan was to flush your DNA down someone else's ethnic lineage? You'll be a footnote in your white great grandkids family tree.

To me, there's more to life than intelligence. I'll stay right here.

Lol I would be a footnote in a family tree regardless. Atleast this way I don’t have to suffer the embarassement of a daughter marrying a convert and a son who is an incel. Give me death please before I bring another into this planet.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol I would be a footnote in a family tree regardless. Atleast this way I don’t have to suffer the embarassement of a daughter marrying a convert and a son who is an incel. Give me death please before I bring another into this planet.

I'm not arguing against you. You're making the right choice. Your self hatred would probably rub off on your kids, best to send that shit elsewhere.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ethiopians hate Somalis as well, but also like us for the ethnic similarity, especially in the West.

Most Kenyans just seem to hate Somalis.

Some of the ones i spoke to in Kenya seemed friendly. Although, they did work for Somalis, so that may be why.

Lol, not every single circumstance is due to innate intelligence. I've been to Kenya, Somalis are treated like higher class people there. I've spoken to Kenyans. Nothing about them seems especially intellectual when compared to Somalis.
I used to have intimate relations with a Kikuyu babe when I lived in Nairobi a couple decades ago. Won't go into explicit detail because I'm fasting, but let's just say we had to change the bedsheets after. And I can assure you that she was brainier than these Dirac clutching dhoocilo around here. I will defend her honor. I've sampled the womenfolk of Tanzania too. They were superior to Hodan, my dear old Somali wife who used to beat me routinely and then left me for a Nigerian brother from the masjid with good tajweed. Somalis are treacherous.

I wouldn't be surprised if @Knowles and @VixR are from her tribe.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I used to have intimate relations with a Kikuyu babe when I lived in Nairobi a couple decades ago. Won't go into explicit detail because I'm fasting, but let's just say we had to change the bedsheets after. And I can assure you that she was brainier than these Dirac clutching dhoocilo around here. I will defend her honor. I've sampled the womenfolk of Tanzania too. They were superior to Hodan, my dear old Somali wife who used to beat me routinely and then left me for a Nigerian brother from the masjid with good tajweed. Somalis are treacherous.

I wouldn't be surprised if @Knowles and @VixR are from her tribe.

I've been arguing with a troll this entire time. :faysalwtf:

You got me sxb. :samwelcome:

I know many Somalis in the UK who are extraordinarily intelligent and attend top universities (oxbridge/rg). In fact I would even say that we are overepresented at some of these institutions. I’ve never known Somalis to be a stupid people. That is all.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ethiopians who had the most advanced civilization in Sub Saharan Africa, and the only SSA country with a written language, has an IQ even lower than Somalis at 63. What is there to debunk? This is just pure racism from white supremacists.

Ethiopians who had the most advanced civilization in Sub Saharan Africa, and the only SSA country with a written language, has an IQ even lower than Somalis at 63. What is there to debunk? This is just pure racism from white supremacists.
That was the old study done on the malnourished beta Israelis. The latest one puts them at 69 but Eritreans whom to my knowledge are no different or at least negligibly different have an IQ of 85.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Whites are nothing but barbaric neanderthals who travel as pack animals murdering innocent people and bombing the middle east.
Speaks their language.Probably using something the whites created to type this post.And living in a white country working for the white men after receiving their education.FCKING 68 IQ IS BEING GENEROUS FOR YOU ANS.:faysalwtf:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I know many Somalis in the UK who are extraordinarily intelligent and attend top universities (oxbridge/rg). In fact I would even say that we are overepresented at some of these institutions. I’ve never known Somalis to be a stupid people. That is all.
Those in the UK are mainly Isaaq.We are just that amazing.But look at Somalis in the rest of Europe.They are considered far worse than the Romas.:dead: Even in North America Somalis are useless.Just look at all the press that is talking about how Somalis ruined Minnesota.:dead:

ans have an IQ way lower than 68.I'm starting to doubt that number from my expriences with other non Isaaq Somalis.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I once saw something about Djibouti being in the 80s or low 90s range. Can't find the source at the moment.
Its true.Cisse and Isaaq always have higher IQ than other Somalis.Mainly because we are mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts