The fake 68 IQ figure is catching on .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
That's a good point Saxib. Maybe you're not as retarded as I am. Perhaps the game is rigged after all. But let's admit it's not rigged by whites. They wouldn't make other races cognitively superior to them if it was all about white supremacy. It's Asian supremacy we're dealing with here. Poor crackers will be flipping burgers for Han tourists soon.

The Chinese have no social skills. They will implode on themselves.

Have you heard of their ''Social Credit System''? If you lived in China right now this discussion would be illegal and taint your social credit score.

So is there actual proof of this? Because whenever i ask them they don't answer. It's like in the case of Somalis and slavery, they'd say we were part of the Arab slave trade but i ask for proof and they don't have it. But what's annoying is that these pricks actually believe it as well.

Muji

VIP
130? Highly doubt it.

Somalis are doing fine in places like Kenya, South Africa, etc. Even better than the locals at times.

So you think that the economic colonialism other African countries are currently under, (i.e where the infrastructure and resource management is handled by foreign companies), is indicative of any great intelligence? How are they doing well? They didn't do anything themselves.

@MadNomad sweety

I’m glad you’ve broken your vow never to speak to me again after I publicised our date in that thread.

I’ve studied IQ hence why I had to take one myself and yes my results were 130. IQ tests accurately measures intelligence and there have been many cross-cultural studies supporting this. Also, you’re right that our environment can boost your IQ by upto 30 points however, what does that mean for the average Somali? If the average Abdi inherits an IQ of 69 from his parents who grew up in Somalia and were not educated, even if the child was raised in an optimal environment their IQ could only be boosted up to 99. It would require an extraordinary rare circumstance for a Somali to have something that is a national average in developed countries.

The evidence on IQ and our staggeringly poor mental health along with our willingness to accept superstition to cure our cognitive deficiencies means we are totally screwed. We do not have the environment or genetic resources to improve ourselves therefore it’s upto those with a cognitive mutation (such as myself) to date outside of our races.

So history didn't exist before Whitey's rush for Africa? :icon arrow:
We are unruly people and feel superior to others so we haven't been enslaved unlike Blacks who've been sold for centuries before Whitey showed up :icon arrow:
West Africans were sold as slaves by other West Africans to Europeans. A case of betrayal. White slaves existed too in ancient Rome and Greece. Indians were indentured servants in the Carribean. So were the Irish in America. Serfdom was common in Russia. Slavery is a universal institution. Its not common to any race.

I'm pretty sure your own ancestors were domesticated by one tribe or another.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad sweety

I’m glad you’ve broken your vow never to speak to me again after I publicised our date in that thread.

I’ve studied IQ hence why I had to take one myself and yes my results were 130. IQ tests accurately measures intelligence and there have been many cross-cultural studies supporting this. Also, you’re right that our environment can boost your IQ by upto 30 points however, what does that mean for the average Somali? If the average Abdi inherits an IQ of 69 from his parents who grew up in Somalia and were not educated, even if the child was raised in an optimal environment their IQ would be boosted up to 99. It would require an extraordinary rare circumstance for a Somali to have something that is a national average in developed countries.

The evidence on IQ and our staggeringly poor mental health along with our willingness to accept superstition to cure our cognitive deficiencies means we are totally screwed. We do not have the environment or genetic resources to improve ourselves therefore it’s upto those with a cognitive mutation (such as myself) to date outside of our races.

My "vow" was more so about your gender bait topics. Which i'm done engaging with.

You do know that the national average in white countries is around 100? How is 99 any different?

As for you dating outside your race, i don't think anyone here expected differently. Good luck with that.

West Africans were sold as slaves by other West Africans to Europeans. A case of betrayal. White slaves existed too in ancient Rome and Greece. Indians were indentured servants in the Carribean. So were the Irish in America. Serfdom was common in Russia. Slavery is a universal institution. Its not common to any race.

I'm pretty sure your own ancestors were domesticated by one tribe or another.
You proved my point. People have sold each other as slaves but not on the scale of Madows. Madows were shipped all around the World.
And we are Somali we weren't domesticated by Madows or other people. Stop with the culture appropriation.
The Madow race is that way :icon arrow: :icon arrow: :icon arrow:

At this point you're just parroting the talking points of the alt right. There's only one adoption study that suggests no big change in IQ from adoption. And even the conductors of that study say that the results were inconclusive.

1. The children were not adopted as babies, but as young kids. Around 5 years old. The earliest years are vital in later IQ development. Meaning the black kids didn't spend those formative years in white homes, but in black ones.

2. These were US blacks. US blacks are already raised with western benefits. So naturally their IQ is more heritable.

3. The sample size in that study was extremely low. Nothing can therefor be conclusively extrapolated.

My guess on the true Somali IQ? Probably somewhere in the 80s. High 80s. Maybe low 90s even depending on the circumstances.
Low 90s eh? Maybe there is hope afterall. I think 68 suits us just fine though. If our IQ is higher, what does that mean? It means that we kill each other over something as retarded as qabil even though we are more intelligent than that. But if we're really as dumb as our IQ says we are, then no moral blame falls on us. We're just conforming to our savage nature.

See, all you care about is how we're ranked in International league tables. That's a typical atheist fixation on smarts. I'm more concerned about getting our ass kicked by Jibreel in the Octagon of Jahannam. If we can plead retardation, we'll be safe from the flames. Allah SWT doesn't beat up on braindead wretches.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Low 90s eh? Maybe there is hope afterall. I think 68 suits us just fine though. If our IQ is higher, what does that mean? It means that we kill each other over something as retarded as qabil even though we are more intelligent than that. But if we're really as dumb as our IQ says we are, then no moral blame falls on us. We're just conforming to our savage nature.

See, all you care about is how we're ranked in International league tables. That's a typical atheist fixation on smarts. I'm more concerned about getting our ass kicked by Jibreel in the Octagon of Jahannam. If we can plead retardation, we'll be safe from the flames. Allah SWT doesn't beat up on braindead wretches.

The "superior" Asians and Europeans were not above petty infighting historically speaking. They only stopped recently. Or do you have a case of historical amnesia sxb?

Somalis in Somalia are probably not that intelligent. My point is more so about genetic potential. Someone short in Africa will likely have taller kids in an improved environment.

The Chinese have no social skills. They will implode on themselves.

Have you heard of their ''Social Credit System''? If you lived in China right now this discussion would be illegal and taint your social credit score.
Can't say I have. Tell us more mudane. Sounds like we need a Social Credit System of our own. Too many idiots in our so-called community.

Muji

VIP
My "vow" was more so about your gender bait topics. Which i'm done engaging with.

You do know that the national average in white countries is around 100? How is 99 any different?

As for you dating outside your race, i don't think anyone here expected differently. Good luck with that.

The studies which showed IQ could be improved by the environment were adoption studies. Where a black baby from a poor family was adopted by middle/upperclass white family. These results could not be replicated in shit environments where Somalis are usually raised in. Somalis are usually raised in poor homes, where they are neglected and encouraged to believe in superstition. Most Somalis do not even value intellect. If I made a survey and asked would you rather the president of Somalia had a high IQ or a lot of iman, what do you think the results would look like?
:mjlol:

The "superior" Asians and Europeans were not above petty infighting historically speaking. They only stopped recently. Or do you have a case of historical amnesia sxb?

Somalis in Somalia are probably not that intelligent. My point is more so about genetic potential. Someone short in Africa will likely have taller kids in an improved environment.
Saxib I've got one foot in the grave and I'm about to put the other one in. Dementia, arthritis and diabetes are no strangers to me. Typical millennial thinks we're all naas nuugs like you.

Sure you can boost intelligence scores. Environmental factors play their part. But you can't increase the height of a well nourished Pygmy to six foot. Past a certain point, Genetics works against it. Maybe Somalis are the intellectual pygmies of the world. Only Aborigines are worse than us.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The studies which showed IQ could be improved by the environment were adoption studies. Where a black baby from a poor family was adopted by middle/upperclass white family. These results could not be replicated in shit environments where Somalis are usually raised in. Somalis are usually raised in poor homes, where they are neglected and encouraged to believe in superstition. Most Somalis do not even value intellect. If I made a survey and asked would you rather the president of Somalia had a high IQ or a lot of iman, what do you think the results would look like?
:mjlol:

Religious fundamentalism and superstition was the norm in western culture for most of history. I'm not surprised that some cultures hold on to superstitions. Do you expect all of humanity to move at the same pace? Why?

VixR

Veritas
This is totally amusing bc SSpot is the first and only website I've seen it on, so much so I've lost count, until now, with over a hundred likes on a Jordan Peterson video:damn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Saxib I've got one foot in the grave and I'm about to put the other one in. Dementia, arthritis and diabetes are no strangers to me. Typical millennial thinks we're all naas nuugs like you.

Sure you can boost intelligence scores. Environmental factors play their part. But you can't increase the height of a well nourished Pygmy to six foot. Past a certain point, Genetics works against it. Maybe Somalis are the intellectual pygmies of the world. Only Aborigines are worse than us.

Nothing suggests that we are that low. I'm certainly not seeing how other Africans are more intellectual than us. As i've said before, infrastructure and resource management is not up to them. Foreign companies run Africa.

@Knowles what's this nonsense I hear about you dating @MadNomad? I thought you only had eyes for me sweetie. You do know he's an uncircumcised gaal who doesn't wash his posterior any more? He's got twice my IQ level, and he's still prejudiced against water. What does that say about IQs? Maybe its overrated. Maybe we're better off as grunting bushmen. As the Holy Bible says, "Blessed are the retards, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".

Muji

VIP
Religious fundamentalism and superstition was the norm in western culture for most of history. I'm not surprised that some cultures hold on to superstitions. Do you expect all of humanity to move at the same pace? Why?

Tbh with you Somalis have not gone through the enlightenment age nor industrialisation, they don’t even have a sewage system. I’m not expecting much from them and by the time they reach the 20th century and they don’t believe cutting off genitals and sewing it back together like an old jumper is a good idea, I will be long gone.

You can either join me now and become one of the intellectuallly elite or you could stay in that dingy boat with @Bidaar Wanagsan and fight over qabil whilst yelling we wuzzz sultans.

Apollo

VIP
Tbh with you Somalis have not gone through the enlightenment age nor industrialisation, they don’t even have a sewage system. I’m not expecting much from them and by the time they reach the 20th century and they don’t believe cutting off genitals and sewing it back together like an old jumper is a good idea, I will be long gone.

You can either join me now and become one of the intellectuallly elite or you could stay in that dingy boat with @Bidaar Wanagsan and fight over qabil whilst yelling we wuzzz sultans.

Identity politics for everyone or no one. You can't play identity politics while disassociating from your own group.

Nothing suggests that we are that low. I'm certainly not seeing how other Africans are more intellectual than us. As i've said before, infrastructure and resource management is not up to them. Foreign companies run Africa.
What do you mean other Africans aren't more intelligent? Do you see Kenyans and Ugandans slaughtering each other over an Arabic invented word like qabil? Arab culture always destabilizes us.
Our neighbors have resisted Arab cultural imperialism. I'm thinking 68 may be an overestimate. If my IQ is a solid 54, and if I'm not as dumb as your typical Somali, I'm guessing the real figure is 37.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What do you mean other Africans aren't more intelligent? Do you see Kenyans and Ugandans slaughtering each other over an Arabic invented word like qabil? Arab culture always destabilizes us.
Our neighbors have resisted Arab cultural imperialism. I'm thinking 68 may be an overestimate. If my IQ is a solid 54, and if I'm not as dumb as your typical Somali, I'm guessing the real figure is 37.

Lol, not every single circumstance is due to innate intelligence. I've been to Kenya, Somalis are treated like higher class people there. I've spoken to Kenyans. Nothing about them seems especially intellectual when compared to Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending