The fake 68 IQ figure is catching on .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Somalis look down on African Americans, but the AA IQ is 85. That's a full standard deviation above our own. Jamaica, not exactly an economic powerhouse, has a higher IQ than us. Let's just face it. We are retards. Beautiful, curly haired retards. You can tell it's legit because even though Jamaicans have the worst reputation crime wise, they're still not dumb enough to kill each other over qabil and religion. Only proud Cushites would do that.

Some people say it's self-hatred. Well, if you were born as a dungbeetle, would you not be a little miffed that you're a dung eater, or would you take pride in your special cuisine? Somalis are the dungbeetles of the world. Let's take pride in our aesthetic inheritance, because it's the only thing going for us. I'm beginning to sound like @Knowles.

Loooool @Bidaar Wanagsan
My IQ is 130 and I’ve posted my genetics which stated I’m 98% Somali so I do not take offence to anything you have said. I consider myself as the exception to the rule.

What makes me laugh is Somalis insult the intellect of other Africans who are doing a lot better than them, by calling them savages and animals. If they weren’t from Somalia they would say the same thing about Somalis.

You do know that poverty and malnutrition depresses your genetic potential? That goes for all Africans, not only Somalis. I know that you'd like to think we are retarded, but that's simply not the case.

Furthermore, African IQ scores in general were poorly measured.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm
IQ is 50 to 80 percent heritable. China is poorer than the US, but the Chinese IQ is higher.

Ashkenazi Jews were a poor and discriminated against minority till the 1960s, but they still outperform Anglo-Saxons.

Even if you improve our socioeconomic status, we'll still be cognitively defective morons. There's no shame in that. My IQ is a modest 53, but I still manage to survive in this heartless world. In fact girls adore me. Amazing I know.

Good to see you pushing back against the purported low IQ of other African nations though. Somalis only about their own estimates, which doesn't exactly lend them credibility.

If they are smarter than us they wouldn't have been shipped around the World as slaves.
Take your nonsense elsehwere :icon arrow:
The only reason Somalis weren't slaves was because the people who colonized us had the humanity and decency to be opposed to slavery. The British, French, and Italians had abolished slavery by the time they came to East Africa in the late 19th Century. Had nothing to do with our intelligence. You might know this if you weren't anally raped by a camel.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
IQ is 50 to 80 percent heritable. China is poorer than the US, but the Chinese IQ is higher.

Ashkenazi Jews were a poor and discriminated against minority till the 1960s, but they still outperform Anglo-Saxons.

Even if you improve our socioeconomic status, we'll still be cognitively defective morons. There's no shame in that. My IQ is a modest 53, but I still manage to survive in this heartless world. In fact girls adore me. Amazing I know.

Good to see you pushing back against the purported low IQ of other African nations though. Somalis only about their own estimates, which doesn't exactly lend them credibility.

Sxb, you have not done your research. That heritability estimate is entirely derived from a western context. The poorer you are, the lower the heritability estimate, and the more environment plays a role. Basically, in a western setting IQ is highly heritable. But not so in the rest of the world.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613488394

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.0956-7976.2003.psci_1475.x

Ask yourself this. Why are children of third world immigrants, who are raised in the west, usually taller than their parents? Did their genetics change? Obviously not. Polygenic traits like height and intelligence are both highly influenced by genetic and environmental factors. Maybe you're retarded if you think Somalis raised in the west would score 68 on IQ tests.

Loooool @Bidaar Wanagsan
My IQ is 130 and I’ve posted my genetics which stated I’m 98% Somali so I do not take offence to anything you have said. I consider myself as the exception to the rule.

What makes me laugh is Somalis insult the intellect of other Africans who are doing a lot better than them, by calling them savages and animals. If they weren’t from Somalia they would say the same thing about Somalis.
Well, that's the thing. Mean IQ scores are just that - they're about the average score. It doesn't measure everybody. Some people like you will have a higher number, and some like me will have a lower. There's no shame in retardation. I'm a proud imbecile wallahi.

Remember our noble prophet could not read or write even though the Quraish were famed poets. If you said you were illiterate, you'd be laughed at, but he had something better than booksmarts. He had taqwa. That's all you need folks.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Loooool @Bidaar Wanagsan

130? Highly doubt it.

Somalis are doing fine in places like Kenya, South Africa, etc. Even better than the locals at times.

So you think that the economic colonialism other African countries are currently under, (i.e where the infrastructure and resource management is handled by foreign companies), is indicative of any great intelligence? How are they doing well? They didn't do anything themselves.

@MadNomad I thought atheists like you were fans of science. The science says we're a race of damiins. Guys like you are creationists who think evolution stops at the neck. Listen man, you may have as high an IQ as @Knowles, but I won't let anyone take away my 54 IQ. It's all I have Saxib.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad I thought atheists like you were fans of science. The science says we're a race of damiins. Guys like you are creationists who think evolution stops at the neck. Listen man, you may have as high an IQ as @Knowles, but I won't let anyone take away my 54 IQ. It's all I have Saxib.

Lol, you're a troll sxb. I literally posted studies to backup my claims, but you ignored them.

Know that i'm not saying all humans are equal in intelligence. I'm saying our supposed intellectual "inferiority" is being highly exaggerated by the likes of you.

The only reason Somalis weren't slaves was because the people who colonized us had the humanity and decency to be opposed to slavery. The British, French, and Italians had abolished slavery by the time they came to East Africa in the late 19th Century. Had nothing to do with our intelligence. You might know this if you weren't anally raped by a camel.
So history didn't exist before Whitey's rush for Africa? :icon arrow:
We are unruly people and feel superior to others so we haven't been enslaved unlike Blacks who've been sold for centuries before Whitey showed up :icon arrow:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why is 100 a suboptimal score? It's lower than the East Asian and Jewish score, but good enough to put a man on the moon. @MadNomad is telling me that Chinese immigrants to America have a better nutrition than whites. Must be all those noodles.

The Chinese middle class is gigantic sxb. Who's to say the IQ scores didn't come from them? Or are you assuming they tested starving peasants? Instead of city folk in good schools?

Apollo

VIP
Why is 100 a suboptimal score? It's lower than the East Asian and Jewish score, but good enough to put a man on the moon. @MadNomad is telling me that Chinese immigrants to America have a better nutrition than whites. Must be all those noodles.

East Asians lack creativity and social skills.
Jews lack spatial-visual skills and have high rates of psycho traits (all crazy ideologies, like communism, stem from some Jewish academic).

Neither of them are perfect ubermenschen.

Lol, you're a troll sxb. I literally posted studies to backup my claims, but you ignored them.

Know that i'm not saying all humans are equal in intelligence. I'm saying our supposed intellectual "inferiority" is being highly exaggerated by the likes of you.
So what's a realistic score for the proud Cushite race if humans are not all intellectually equal aboowe?

Also, adoption studies prove that raising Africans in a middle class white family doesn't lead to IQ parity.

So history didn't exist before Whitey's rush for Africa? :icon arrow:
We are unruly people and feel superior to others so we haven't been enslaved unlike Blacks who've been sold for centuries before Whitey showed up :icon arrow:

Only reason we weren't enslaved
Was we were Muslim plus, we
Wouldn't make good farm
Equipment like the Bantus

you and your burbuur arms would
Be useless for instance

:mjlol: Let it flap away

The Chinese middle class is gigantic sxb. Who's to say the IQ scores didn't come from them? Or are you assuming they tested starving peasants? Instead of city folk in good schools?
That's a good point Saxib. Maybe you're not as retarded as I am. Perhaps the game is rigged after all. But let's admit it's not rigged by whites. They wouldn't make other races cognitively superior to them if it was all about white supremacy. It's Asian supremacy we're dealing with here. Poor crackers will be flipping burgers for Han tourists soon.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So what's a realistic score for the proud Cushite race if humans are not all intellectually equal aboowe?

Also, adoption studies prove that raising Africans in a middle class white family doesn't lead to IQ parity.

At this point you're just parroting the talking points of the alt right. There's only one adoption study that suggests no big change in IQ from adoption. And even the conductors of that study say that the results were inconclusive.

1. The children were not adopted as babies, but as young kids. Around 5 years old. The earliest years are vital in later IQ development. Meaning the black kids didn't spend those formative years in white homes, but in black ones.

2. These were US blacks. US blacks are already raised with western benefits. So naturally their IQ is more heritable.

3. The sample size in that study was extremely low. Nothing can therefor be conclusively extrapolated.

My guess on the true Somali IQ? Probably somewhere in the 80s. High 80s. Maybe low 90s even depending on the circumstances.

East Asians lack creativity and social skills.
Jews lack spatial-visual skills and have high rates of psycho traits (all crazy ideologies, like communism, stem from some Jewish academic).

Neither of them are perfect ubermenschen.
You and your antisemitism. I think a Jewish girl broke your heart.

I hear that Asians ain't creative. We'll see how that holds up when China has 300 million engineers to America's five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts