the entire nation be hating on the priminster today

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a whole lot of nobodies spewing their opinions about david cameron right now. i don't give a shit what you say because the big boss is a Effing living legend!!!! :qri8gs7:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Damn Cameron is roasting the leftists with his sharp verbal dexterity in that video. Wallahi being a politician easn't say, you've to know how to bullshit your way out of every tough question.

Damn Cameron is roasting the leftists with his sharp verbal dexterity in that video. Wallahi being a politician easn't say, you've to know how to bullshit your way out of every tough question.

This professional economist, philosopher and holder of a degree in politics is single handedly the best leader we've had so far.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Cameron is a centre right politician hence he is moderate and tolerable. He's not a radical religious fundamentalist and he has moderate immigration views. Though the crazies in his party do tend to blame the poor on everything. The left in UK though is an utter mess.

"Bill Somebody is Labour's policy"

:deadrose:

I do wish Obama roasted neanderthals like Carson, Huckabee, Cruz etc like this. But the American right would cry til the cows come home.

I'm not familiar with UK politics but why did he do to piss off majority of people? Surely, he must have done something wrong.

he called the members of the opposition party(labour party) terrorist sympethizers for not being saif la boods with doing air strikes on syria's branch of isis :ftw9nwa:

Cameron is a centre right politician hence he is moderate and tolerable. He's not a radical religious fundamentalist and he has moderate immigration views. Though the crazies in his party do tend to blame the poor on everything. The left in UK though is an utter mess.

"Bill Somebody is Labour's policy"

:deadrose:

I do wish Obama roasted neanderthals like Carson, Huckabee, Cruz etc like this. But the American right would cry til the cows come home.
i dont even think O should of won a secound term. in my opinion romney should of won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending