THE END IS NEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feminist moment has taken over. I need a small group of god fearing men and women to build a bunker to wait out the end. Then we will emerge to a new world with no people because the Feminst thought that Sterilizing men would be a good idea. Our core group will repopulate the world free of any Feminists. Until the cycle starts all over again.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The feminist moment has taken over. I need a small group of god fearing men and women to build a bunker to wait out the end. Then we will emerge to a new world with no people because the Feminst thought that Sterilizing men would be a good idea. Our core group will repopulate the world free of any Feminists. Until the cycle starts all over again.
Wallahi sharmake I would gladly fight with u to the end

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

Do we repopulate somali women or ajnabis

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Can we grow weed in that bunker?!

Feminists are great people (in the UK), they get more women into higher paid jobs so they can pay taxes and so therefore contribute to our peoples benefits, alxamdulilah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending