The Elites Already Destroyed The Plebs With The Plandemic Now They Are Planning A Total Burial Of The Plebs With A War Involving Russia!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is a conflict I do not understand despite trying to. Why is Russia doing this now?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
We've been waiting on the war with Russia since Dwight Eisenhower if not Harry Truman...... I don't think I'll believe it's for real until when and if it starts.

We've been waiting on the war with Russia since Dwight Eisenhower if not Harry Truman...... I don't think I'll believe it's for real until when and if it starts.
Hey, i would not have believed a cold would destroy the world economy prior to covid but here we are.

I think russia will invade ukraine and the west is ganna sanction russia more while providing weapons to ukraine.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Hey, i would not have believed a cold would destroy the world economy prior to covid but here we are.

I think russia will invade ukraine and the west is ganna sanction russia more while providing weapons to ukraine.

I could see that happening. I just don't think we'll see full-scale war with US versus Russia.... but I could be wrong.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is a conflict I do not understand despite trying to. Why is Russia doing this now?
Of course its because Ukraine was always Russia sattelite state for more than 2 centuries until the breakup of the Soviet Union. You didn't watch Chernobyl documentary? Russians owned many nuclear plants in Ukraine.

America wont and will do nothing, Russia is armed with nukes as well. Remember Putin took over Crimea that was formly Ukraine and not a peep from the West.

Russia has developed good relations with France and Germany in recent years, so Russia will win. Most of the Western countries see no mutual benefit in propping up the failing Ukraine.

The US is desperate for a conflict to happen in Ukraine with all this fake news and hysteria about a potential invasion. Russia has nothing to gain currently from invading the rest of Ukraine. But there could be a false flag operation done by Nato/US to force Russia to retaliate.

right now my biggest concern is the fed increasing interest rates, it’s so sad most people don’t know the serious consequences this will have

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Russia literally is about to invade a country, an european one, which makes EU act, which force US to support them. And you trying to make it about conspiracy theory ? rob these cells together sometimes

Russia literally is about to invade a country, an european one, which makes EU act, which force US to support them. And you trying to make it about conspiracy theory ? rob these cells together sometimes
Bruh I hate conspiracy theorists. No way will nato and russia start ww3 over ukraine. It's just the people who love to gossip who are saying crap like that.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bruh I hate conspiracy theorists. No way will nato and russia start ww3 over ukraine. It's just the people who love to gossip who are saying crap like that.
Mostly no war will happens, but Putin is a thug boss. Their could be a short war of show off Ukrain vs Russia, no US involvement

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Believe it or not, it is all about the territory ukraine sits on.
The flat plateau in ukraine stretch to the netherlands.

plus ukraine is very close to the russian heartland, where 80% of the russians live. That’s is amongst the reasons why russia wants to influence the region.

long story short: we are on the verge of not only a possible Eastern European war. But also cyber attacks against the nations supporting ukraine. Forget about nuclear war the opposing powers will target cities and strategic infrastructures with cyber attacks.

the russians are also sailing to the place where a lot of internet cabels pass through to hold “naval exercises”.

So yeah the russians have been planning it for a while. We can only hope that this scare tactic doesn’t get corrupted by false flag operations.

good luck my fellow somali diaspora’s in the west especially the european ones 💀

Believe it or not, it is all about the territory ukraine sits on.
The flat plateau in ukraine stretch to the netherlands.

plus ukraine is very close to the russian heartland, where 80% of the russians live. That’s is amongst the reasons why russia wants to influence the region.

long story short: we are on the verge of not only a possible Eastern European war. But also cyber attacks against the nations supporting ukraine. Forget about nuclear war the opposing powers will target cities and strategic infrastructures with cyber attacks.

the russians are also sailing to the place where a lot of internet cabels pass through to hold “naval exercises”.

So yeah the russians have been planning it for a while. We can only hope that this scare tactic doesn’t get corrupted by false flag operations.

good luck my fellow somali diaspora’s in the west especially the european ones 💀
Russia will use hybrid warfare techniques to weaken ukraine. But I do believe Russia will do everything to stop ukraine from joining nato, cus if they join, Moscow the capital will be in great danger. That's why the Russians are paranoid.

We have seen this movie before and it involved Soviets and Afghanistan. The aim is still the same bleed Russia to death economically, just like Soviets were ran out of existence so willi Russia ending up in it's breakdown into the daghistans, chechniya and the like. So don't give me Russia is strong and the like. So were the Soviets and they were never defeated militarily. Their is a thousand ways to skin a cat.