The electoral dispute and the mediation failures in Somaliland are part of President Muse Bihi’s plan for extension

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

The electoral dispute and the mediation failures In Somaliland are part of President Bihi’s plan for extension​

TORONTO (SD) – Somaliland’s national opposition parties have this week confirmed the collapse of the presidential election dispute mediation, blaming president Muse Bihi Abdi for the failure and the dispute, the election is slated for November, what are the opposition for to do.

Also this week Somaliland information minister Saleebaan Kore banned the BBC’s Somali service and ordered the shutdown of their FM radio in that region.

Also, Kulmiye party cofounder, as he claims and long-time minister, Mohamud Hashi announced the registration of KAAH party further fragmenting the embattled ruling party Kulmiye. To discuss those issues we contacted politicians and activists Yonis Hassan Abdi Kheyre.

The truth is Bihi isn't going anywhere and they cannot do anything to stop him. Only way to get elections to take place is through violence, something that is not likely to happen but on the off chance this happens it does it will fragment the state and cause civil war between Isaaqs.

I don't get why Somalis worry about others instead of looking at their own problems.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't get why Somalis worry about others instead of looking at their own problems.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

What is that mean? Are you implying that I as Somali citizen shouldn't talk about of Somaliland? A N.W breakaway region of Somalia, Really?:kanyehmm:

What is that mean? Are you implying that I as Somali citizen shouldn't talk about of Somaliland? A N.W breakaway region of Somalia, Really?:kanyehmm:
I'm amused with you guys. I mean I don't follow Somalilands politics as I see it as a different entity in itself. Puntland has a lot of obstacles that Insha'Allah they will overcome.

I hope you follow what I mean now. Horey baa Soomaali waxey tiri, nin tiisa daryeela tukale ku dara. Meaning someone would think about others when he himself has flourished his own house, Puntland.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm amused with you guys. I mean I don't follow Somalilands politics as I see it as a different entity in itself. Puntland has a lot of obstacles that Insha'Allah they will overcome.

I hope you follow what I mean now. Horey baa Soomaali waxey tiri, nin tiisa daryeela tukale ku dara. Meaning someone would think about others when he himself has flourished his own house, Puntland.

Bro we in Puntland are thriving, I don't understand what you mean, we have 1m1v coming so I don't really understand why you wod compare PL to SL, In PL political parties run the show and their amout of votes matter , PL has a fair system in terms of democracy.

Bro we in Puntland are thriving, I don't understand what you mean, we have 1m1v coming so I don't really understand why you wod compare PL to SL, In PL political parties run the show and their amout of votes matter , PL has a fair system in terms of democracy.
Brother this is social media. I'm not going to start talking about Puntland and the conditions on the ground.

All that you mentioned is true but my stand is that Puntland is for Puntlanders. Puntland's people have been working hard to build BQ, GR, and GL for a long time and now it's flourishing too but BQ Port and GC Ports in Bari and Mudug should be the focus. Cut the funding for anything that passes Mudug and Bari. Focus on Bari, Nugaal and Mudug for the next 25 years. Whether it's soft power or Geopolitics. Puntland has been sacrificing a lot for Somalia and all Puntland gets from Somalia, Sool, Sanaag and that tiny town in Togdheer is nothing but insults and loses ex Madooble, and others.