The 'Educated" Obese Xalimo's and the Geeljire's Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the tragic things you see in these debased times we live in is how the supposedly single university educated Xalimo is more prone to obesity then her dropout counterpart.

At a nikah recently the brides Xaalimo friends (all fellow students with masters) occupied 2 large tables making up at least 15 in number with every single one of them obese (3 of them morbidly obese).

This of course did not surprise me at all but the Geeljire's on my table were all perplexed beyond belief especially since these women were unmarried and for them obesity is synonymous to marriage/kids etc.

The question they asked was based on something they all observed, the higher the education level of the Xalimo the worse it gets.

They asked why the educated ones are prone to obesity/ugliness while the drop outs and hood rats they see on the streets are mostly slim and look much better then these women ?

Let's put this Geeljire question to reer sspot, why do you think this is the case ?

Last edited:
Often its hard for someone to keep up with the stress of Uni and a healthy diet.This is a universal trend and isnt limited to xalimos.The ironic thing is that they are smart enough to be in uni yet not intelligent enough to foresee the negative effects of bad health.
:bell:
ive only seen 1 somali women in my uni and she was overweigh but had the curvy body type.We talked over coffee until i found it she was 30 and new my mother.
:mjlol:
Shit got akward real quick though as she said she met my mother at her wedding.
:ivers:

Dropouts are always out and about - twerking , trying to get the Timbuktu, copying diets from reality television , trying to get an instagram body, smoke weed n
Shiisha on an empty stomach , etc .
They look healthy , but are in reality unhealthy on the inside .

Meanwhile , the highly educated Xalimo is prone to staying indoors and always being in a morning rush and prone to stop over at the nearest Costa or Subway . Some have this weird belief that they will go on quick diet before the wedding .

# WARNING: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Furthermore , the company cannot accept responsibility for illnessses or injuries as a result of Suugo Science observations and/or advice . Please see a clan elder before following any health advice given in this thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending