The Easiest and Quickest Way To Bring Law and Order to Somalia

Dude, obviously we need an army but mandatory conscription as your thread suggested isn't necessary at all. The current FGS has more than 20k+ voluntary soldiers. No one forced them to join the army. Mandatory conscription should be imposed in times of war only. Your theory is illogical and not needed at all.
Eritrea is one of the most stable countries in East Africa, it has finally everything it need to start luring foreign investors. They’re in a much better position then us, and I think it’s because of their military state

Still they are reprehensible because they’re have not used their military to create jobs, educate, or build anything of use. They’re very oppressive and lack foresight.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Russia, Brazil, Sweden, Norway,Iran, Singapore, Israel, and South Korea have a mandatory military conscription, you know what these countries have in common ? Despite their decisive policies they have a stable nation that’s willing to follow their leaderships guidance

Also we are living in times of internal strife relative to every other nation in the world
194 nations in the world and all you can come up with is a list of countries that are flanked by powerful enemies except Brazil and Singapore. Well there are more than 130+ stable countries that do not enforce military conscription.

194 nations in the world and all you can come up with is a list of countries that are flanked by powerful enemies except Brazil and Singapore. Well there are more than 130+ stable countries that do not enforce military conscription.
Somalia is still a anarchistic nation, soft power like pleading and propaganda will not quell burning flames

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Make them watch Captain Phillips or a vice documentary cus that's all the world will ever think of them.

Only country that's ppl don't care about it's image in the 21'st century.

:mjlol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalia is still a anarchistic nation, soft power like pleading and propaganda will not quell burning flames
I don't want to go back and forth on this subject but compulsory enlistment of people in a national army is NOT necessary specially when people can willingly enlist. A well oiled nationwide campaign encouraging young men to enlist should be enough.

Conscription can have a devastating effect on young people. Those conscripted may evade service, sometimes by leaving the country and seeking asylum in another country. Eritrea is a living example of that.

Trending

Latest posts