The Dr Mental Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I need to speak with you guys about my mental health. As you know I am anxiety driven or psychotic or both right now in my diagnosis from professionals on the medical side and the therapy side saying different things. I suspect I am both equally because fear and worry and preparing for the worst is how I view life, from a negative lens, from a pessimitic outlook, it's always doom n gloom no matter what I am looking at in life, My relationship with life is based on fear and mistrust and this leads me to have anxiety attacks.

There is psychosis elements and features but their very brief in duration, I am not one of the schizophrenia people who live with the shit for like 10 years. Mine is in episodes of 2-3 weeks and I am ok for a year or two after that and I relapse again for 2-3 weeks in that sort of recurring pattern, I end up becaming mad for a couple of weeks, start to see shape-shifting creatures especially in humans and animals, i start to see things pop out of nowhere as if there is no time, I hear voices and I feel the voices are not me and I am speaking to devils in hell, my surroundings outside seems like im in hell even though it looks exactly the same as earth just slight differences which I notice as hell.

I feel I am the devil and I am saying that for a specific reason, my psychotic features sxb don't have a happy ending ever, there is no heaven or happiness here so I assume it's hell because I am suffering when I am there and I don't sense god at all, I just sense evilness and devil or why else am i not laughing and being happy when I am in that state?

I see jinniyo niyahow and other life forms that penetrates us and they start to talk to me. For example one told me. God is OG, original gangster - D the devil which is where I am in the psychotic episode the D part of the axis but it keeps telling to reach OG part original gangster. Being original gangsta means realism cause god is real not fake and hell is fake and that's why their is so much pain.

It tells me I am in hell and burning alive for my sins and the shape shifting doesn't stop untill I pick up more clues in the psychotic episode and crack something in there like GOD=OG - D. Or Good - 0 is god and Evil + D is devil. It's all coded shit sxb and then I get relief for a while but I am still in hell.

It's an architecture but the devil playground, it's like a cage and your inside of it and your navigating picking up clues on how to get out of the cage back to earth which is neutral spot where you don't see the invisible things. Most recently it got out of hand the psychosis and it was using comets and judgment day scenarios in the cage and my paranoia rose high cause I thought I was gonna die and the people I see are just like me and you but their not me and you, their jinniyo and they all operate in the devil architecture like simulated robots not knowing what's going on like their is time dimension difference and I am seeing it but they are not. Then I get delusions of thoughts I think tupac is talking to me and giving the code to the don kiluminati and 7 day theory, the jew factor which he calls the fake niggas who dominate the world. I have yet to see a prophet in psychosis sxb, it seems like a hell waiting ground untill judgment day comes and their all having hope that prophets save them from eternal damnation and I am also and we all just banking our money on the guys in heaven to get us outta here.

These devils are teaching me something and it's always negative, it's not positive at all. It tells me to survive out in the field especially the neutral field where there is no invisibilities and its all rationalities. It tells me weird shit sxb through thought transmission while making me observe visual shape shifting shift at the same time. It hijacks me and i feel there are tons of people inside of me sharing my body and were working together to win the field when we return to earth which is not heaven and not hell it's the neutral ground they call it. They told me my height is 187 cm and coded it for me and said since your 187 in height your 187 HOMICIDEEEEEEEEE thats your duty to homicide the neutral world like genghis khan and they made to talk genghis khan niyahow. Wallahi baan ku iri I spoke to genghis khan in FACE. Tupac i spoke to in spirit and thoughts.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can tell you how Genghis Khan looks he likes those hazara afghanistani mongoloid type but not the chinese mongoloid type. He looks a bit caucasian with a mix of mongoloid. Their jaws are massive and squarish and boxy type. Ill find a picture that resembles the true genghis khan.

Most of the psychosis I've gone into especially the early ones was teaching me about values alot. It was centered around values and teaching what it is, why its important, and how it defines our life. It was a big values session and it wasn't satisfied untill I understood and it would freak me out with shapeshifting to keep pushing through or the visual hallucinations won't stop.

Don't worry guys I am not psychotic right now, I am though recollecting my lessons from hell and it's occupants and the wisdom they provide, their very smart people you know.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't believe the kafir doctors. Read Quran and you will be fine

Don't get me started on quran there is good jinns in there who tell me to read sura yasin and they it's the heart of the quran and they say without a heart the body and brain is dead because it flows blood to every part of our physical body including the brain(haven't you seen when u shot some in the head blood comes out) it's cause blood is in our brain and it's controlled from the command center the heart.

So it tells me these things niyahow you can never understand the quran without understanding the heart which is sura yasin. I recite that alot and listen to and decipher it for days in psychosis niyahow not the other suras. It recently updated me on Sura Fatiha and saying it gives u all the meaning of the quran in one sura and what the rest of the suras are all about. It told me about Sura Ikhlas being 30% of the quran and it's message of tawheed and that's all you need he said. And Ayat kursi is important as it describes god and his nature. The rest of the quran you don't need to know you know the whole power blocs of the quran.

So it tells you when you go back to earth just focus your quranic studies around those suras and skip the rest because the quran isn't equal inside the words of god, their is heirachies and some suras are more powerful then others even in god word just like our words some words we use with power and others lesser.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The psychosis is telling me basically to go to war niyahow. It saying use the quran for power inside your spirit, it even gives me tingling feelings like a massage sometimes where it equipped with the mongols body armor to protect me from the demons when I go back to earth it covered my whole chest, back, up untill my abdomen or stomach. It signifies to me they say your gonna be a general a soldier in life and their preparing my soul to be protected not the body but the actual soul.

It's telling me to homicide people and class them as all devils who are hiding jinns and evil spirits and I am the only one who knows about it. It tells me about the jews and their past histories without me even reading it. It's very much about the iluminati and the jews are big aspect of the mission and israel. It's telling me I have to unite muslim for a great jihad on israel. I am still pondering on the psychosis and what was happening in there, as more information comes I will update the thread. But it's not a relaxing experience that's what I do know, there is relief sometimes where u laugh a bit, you say ahhhhhhhh thank for the massage and tinkling feelings but thats very rare compared to the terrifying experiences.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I need to speak with you guys about my mental health. As you know I am anxiety driven or psychotic or both right now in my diagnosis from professionals on the medical side and the therapy side saying different things. I suspect I am both equally because fear and worry and preparing for the worst is how I view life, from a negative lens, from a pessimitic outlook, it's always doom n gloom no matter what I am looking at in life, My relationship with life is based on fear and mistrust and this leads me to have anxiety attacks.

There is psychosis elements and features but their very brief in duration, I am not one of the schizophrenia people who live with the shit for like 10 years. Mine is in episodes of 2-3 weeks and I am ok for a year or two after that and I relapse again for 2-3 weeks in that sort of recurring pattern, I end up becaming mad for a couple of weeks, start to see shape-shifting creatures especially in humans and animals, i start to see things pop out of nowhere as if there is no time, I hear voices and I feel the voices are not me and I am speaking to devils in hell, my surroundings outside seems like im in hell even though it looks exactly the same as earth just slight differences which I notice as hell.

I feel I am the devil and I am saying that for a specific reason, my psychotic features sxb don't have a happy ending ever, there is no heaven or happiness here so I assume it's hell because I am suffering when I am there and I don't sense god at all, I just sense evilness and devil or why else am i not laughing and being happy when I am in that state?

I see jinniyo niyahow and other life forms that penetrates us and they start to talk to me. For example one told me. God is OG, original gangster - D the devil which is where I am in the psychotic episode the D part of the axis but it keeps telling to reach OG part original gangster. Being original gangsta means realism cause god is real not fake and hell is fake and that's why their is so much pain.

It tells me I am in hell and burning alive for my sins and the shape shifting doesn't stop untill I pick up more clues in the psychotic episode and crack something in there like GOD=OG - D. Or Good - 0 is god and Evil + D is devil. It's all coded shit sxb and then I get relief for a while but I am still in hell.

It's an architecture but the devil playground, it's like a cage and your inside of it and your navigating picking up clues on how to get out of the cage back to earth which is neutral spot where you don't see the invisible things. Most recently it got out of hand the psychosis and it was using comets and judgment day scenarios in the cage and my paranoia rose high cause I thought I was gonna die and the people I see are just like me and you but their not me and you, their jinniyo and they all operate in the devil architecture like simulated robots not knowing what's going on like their is time dimension difference and I am seeing it but they are not. Then I get delusions of thoughts I think tupac is talking to me and giving the code to the don kiluminati and 7 day theory, the jew factor which he calls the fake niggas who dominate the world. I have yet to see a prophet in psychosis sxb, it seems like a hell waiting ground untill judgment day comes and their all having hope that prophets save them from eternal damnation and I am also and we all just banking our money on the guys in heaven to get us outta here.

These devils are teaching me something and it's always negative, it's not positive at all. It tells me to survive out in the field especially the neutral field where there is no invisibilities and its all rationalities. It tells me weird shit sxb through thought transmission while making me observe visual shape shifting shift at the same time. It hijacks me and i feel there are tons of people inside of me sharing my body and were working together to win the field when we return to earth which is not heaven and not hell it's the neutral ground they call it. They told me my height is 187 cm and coded it for me and said since your 187 in height your 187 HOMICIDEEEEEEEEE thats your duty to homicide the neutral world like genghis khan and they made to talk genghis khan niyahow. Wallahi baan ku iri I spoke to genghis khan in FACE. Tupac i spoke to in spirit and thoughts.
Waryaa nin waalan baa tahee. I used to have similar issues. One time i converse with jinni muslims one guy and 4 women in black hijab. One female was talkimg to me and answering my questions. Man they live a parallel life to ours separated by a horizontal thin membrane. They were below us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ok I think I am nearly conquering psychosis and hell. Bro it's about you and how u handle tough situations and then how u react to it is totally your choice. I just faced a tough situation about smoking in my home and the owner isn't happy about it. That's the only thing they have on me. The jews have penetrated society to the point of your family fighting each other over vices they began.

Money and shit is one vice people fight over, do not smoke in the house rule came from the pharisee(law makers in government) set a law in society where u cant smoke in public buildings so your family then implements that law in your house so this causes a division and conflict to happen between say a cigarette smoking addict and parents fight and then you forget about the jew and the iluminati continues to survive and live and thrive as the people are at each other throats by the vices he created.

He does it everywhere sxb not just on cigarettes it's any vice be it homosexuality, racism, sexism, party politics, u name it I bet you any vice that was created had a jewish origin to it. They need to install the poisons and then control the country through influence and install puppet leaders as poster boys to implement the laws(remember) jews are law based people and we still have laws in secularism which they created.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb monitor yourselves, I will go out today and see if the visual imagery and shapeshifting isn't there anymore because the thoughts are there and that's easier then being slammed at the same time with visual hallucinations and voices. That's what make my psychosis soooooooooooo difficult, it's not in bits and pieces, that's manageable. If you hear just voices that's only a bit, you can manage that. It's when they blast visual, smelling difference, voices, and then visual imagery shapeshifting all together at once, my brain cant handle that and I have to go to the hospital. Till then I don't.

I hope to keep the thoughts only with the devils. I am seeking revenge on the jew cause if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt be in this pain that I am in with my family. f*ck YAHUDDDDDDDDDDDDD 187 THEIR ASSES SXB DONT PUT UP WITH YAHUD OR ELSE KEEP SUFFERING THE LAWS THEY FORCE ON YOU.

Please everyone dont let the jewish iluminati destroy you and your soul. Build up the imaan and dont do jihad with imaan, keep it safe and keep your patience strong. I just walked away from a tough situation and I am at peace inside its cause i changed my relationship to stress.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am reviewing psychosis and thank god I am not there now and testing what I saw and heard and thought and even smelled when in madness. Listen guys what's the laws, even animals abide the laws. If you ever study any topic, study the law first or your going into chaos. Now the law isn't set in stone, it ensures the playing field including animals were all in this it's beyond humans for f*ck sakes survive to see the sun rise the next fuckin day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know how to tame animals at least, u need to build trust it can be any animal. Cause they know the laws their smart, they won't snatch a bread from ya when they an cause their assessing your capabilities and they might come of second best if they try so they play it smart and wait till you throw a freeby out. I know what it was like now for the first man on earth cause I am looping through the stages. There no fuckin books here its life and death and it's even down to the animals and yourselves. He built a trust relationship with the animals I bet with his excess food, so he would eat and if he had left overs he would go to sheeps and goats and stuff and feed the wild ones cause their not tamed and build trust and then hug em and take care of em and use that as backup supply when the hunt goes bad. I love the first man.

I aint going fuckin school anymore, life is enough to loop through cause the stakes are high its life and death. I am keeping a few animals in my future home inshallah to study them like the first man must of. U gotta ensure you dont break trust anywhere in the world even with animals, its hard to recover that if you do.

My values are being reviewed about honesty and integrity. First question i will ask my future wife is do you trust me if you she says no or says i dont know, im dumping her right there. Its going to chaos.

Ill start to traversing sxb each industry and sector and study the first man who invented it and go back to review psychosis and figure out the blue print to his thinking process.

Becareful somaliyay of any industry where there is laws, thats what u study not the person or the opinion(thats choices sxb) it's unpredictable you just gotta use gut instincts about that stuff like I did with a wild bird that i have phobia over cause it broke my trust and attacked as a 14 year old. It took 15 years for me to open a relationship again. The bird that attacked as a 14 year old just riding my bike minding my own fuckin business just swooped me on the head, i never forgave the whole species and it was just one magpie or bird. I was a racist to the whole magpie species over one rogue fuckin magpie.

He was a criminal magpie niyahow and he ruined my relationship with all magpies. I was young and stupid, Im waking up and building a relationship with them. I am going to do same with all animals even sharks and crocodiles.

Last edited:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I am reviewing psychosis and thank god I am not there now and testing what I saw and heard and thought and even smelled when in madness. Listen guys what's the laws, even animals abide the laws. If you ever study any topic, study the law first or your going into chaos. Now the law isn't set in stone, it ensures the playing field including animals were all in this it's beyond humans for f*ck sakes survive to see the sun rise the next fuckin day.

Qoom uusan qof uwaalan qosal kama dhargo ayaan maqli jiray.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dont ever judge a person who is a criminal or harmed you and apply it to that whole race, it's the same thing I did to the magpies and allowed one person I encountered ruin my view and make me prejudice on all magpies when they didn't do anything it was just one fucking criminal. I was a jahil, god forgive me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am gonna wild out in life niyahow, I am start soon inshallah. Shark dives will happen as long as someone tamed them already, i will go right up as long as I feel trust with them. If I don't I will stay away especially if its hungry and he sees im in the wrong area playing i am weak in the sea, its home ground advantage. We LIVE IN A VICIOUS DEVIL ARCHITECTURE.

Dude the first man never tamed sharks or he would've passed the tradition to his kids and we would've of linked back that tradition to the first person that walked the earth. It's a new thing and it's probably done by some guy who is a book worm nerd and not a realist who uses life as a school.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I KNOW THE THEORY FOR TIME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND HOW IT HAS BE DONE. TIME SPEEDS UP SXB ONLY, IT DOESNT GO BACKWARDS. I KNOW EXACTLY NOW HOW TO APPLY IT BUT I NEVER SHARING THIS WITH ANYONE EVEN THEY KILL ME UNLESS ITS A MUSLIM TO END THE JEW.

The nation that hates the jew most and i have to make sure he has no other vices or sleepers in his circle that was sent by jews. Sleepers are in the deen of islam. NOT SAUDI ARABIA. If someone says if or but and mentions some other divisions among humans even if its money sxb or cigarettes or any vice that the jew implemented on us, he is not reliable and comprisable by the iluminati system.

He must speak about jews 24/7 nothing but focus on that israel and anything related to it. I am reading the elder of zion even the trees know about the jews cause the laws have been applied on animals and they want to be free from the jew and the tree will scream when a jew is there.

THANK GOD I AM OUT OF THE ARCHITECTURE BUT I CAN SEE WHILE SITTING IN REALITY, NOT ACTUALLY STUCK IN THE INSANITY SIDE. Listen I am studying men from now on, women fall when men are conquered. We need to deal with the men who influence the women.

Women arent equipped for survival in the jungle. That is why men fight over the female animals, if u get rid of the male animal, u can capture the woman and shape her how u want. Its not about dominance, its about capturing her mind so she slave for u. But its not as black n white as that, cuz some females are the head in the animal kingdom but it's not happening in our species.

Its man based unfortunately and its cause they have the skills developed from mellenias thats why its not because they have a dick a woman could've taken the spot too and some do eventually develop a dick so she aint a you gotta her take her down like a fuckin man. Its all fuckin grey areas life nothing is fixed but in majority cases im talking about, its the man sxb and if we deal with the men the left over females with dicks(not lesbians) but the ones who know how to survive will be a pretty quick fight to finish her off.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We got a huge problem. The field doesnt look great. Thank god im not in psychosis and just reviewing it. Yes god rests on the 7th day, its called reviews on your accomplishments and architecture. Every man for himself niyahow, there is not family there even. Or you just get stuck in the loop and the vices keep increasing, the way you make it out gets harder as obstacles pile up. They already piled up already.

You can probably pray for your family once you get out obviously the world. But the laws are there and choices are there and choices are unpredictable. So you just say may allah guide them or something to realize their faults.

Its very hard to help anyone cause you do feel sorry for them but it can mean u get stuck in with them, helping is a choice if they accept or not and choices are unpredictable so that was my problem, i am telling them on your a cliff and they exercise a choice to listen or not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mental health institution are jewish run because the laws come down from the synagogue of satan which are now called parliaments, guurtis, councils, elder village, whatever they wanna call it, it's where laws are made and that is the most important fact in life. When a law is there then it's about choices and choices are unpredictable, it's even in animal king and animals are not animals respect them their no different to us and their very intelligent.

Look at birds they create their home nests, u do the same thing to houses. They eat and search for food, you do the same thing its called getting a job and eating. Our capabilities are the same with animals. They socialize among themselves like we do, haven't you see them together, what u think their doing? they have criminals too and thats when they fight and its get crazy like we do.

Notice how some birds are flying at night, their like your homeless people who haven't found a nest o been removed for breaking laws. Maybe a criminal attacked his nest and took over. Happens to us too when we get raided by criminals and we flee for our lives and sleep outside.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you see someone staring into deep space like not even blinking, that man is in a war in his mind. I would stay the f*ck away from him. The rest are still robotic and robotic can be learned. If u ever see someone look up with their eyes rolling and stop to pause, their thinking for themselves. If they respond immediately, its a robot and he is memorizing.

I know the true sparks now. Day dreamers if you ever see a day dreamer they are master of their field and pondering on it whatever it is. They understood it and now going real deep about it. They may not make it though thru plantation cause their not architects.

The higher the IQ the dumber they are, their just good robots and memorize well and work on speed. They should technically no add nothing in terms of inventions. They are really good as workers if u teach them cause they pick up what u teach quick and efficient but his not a spark a good slave weeye.

If he has a low IQ though he could be a bad slave and not responding to your teaching. It can happen for two reasons only his a day dreamer or his not really a spark and he really is retarded niyahow.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The coach is the brain sxb, the captain is the poster boy. Who is trump coach and u will know why trump is like how he is. I wish I knew that would be interesting man to speak too. Coaches are investors first of all for banks they install leadership(poster boys) like the captains of teams. But the coach is the investor group. The fuckin jew took all the coach roles. Architects are coaches too and the architect could be any field of humanity he is the one who advises the poster boy on game plan.

Trump shouldnt be complaining about democrats but his inner circle, the enemy will go for his architects. that jew boy whats his name under the advisor role(u lessen ur title to show ur less important) its a front waxasi. He better watch the jew boy carefully. Trump chose a kid no experience as an architect terrible decision. He needs the 70 years old there massive life experience.

He should be talking to kissinger for foreign policy advice, he has results plus he has wisdom it comes with aging. Trump needs a bipartisan advisor also cause there is an obstacle there. Same rule 70 years plus high results in bipartisanship and how to get his policies across. Trump is gonna have to pay top dollar for bipartisan architect. Someone who knows the game in congress and what works and doesnt regardless of policies and how to get to sign it for trump. You cant go cheap here cause its his biggest obstacle trump so he needs the best.

Trump is lacking architects I mean the true ones in his ideas. All he has trump is an idea, he cant get across the line. Architect will strategize for him for a win and then prove first thru apples and oranges or even chessboard setting it up the way congress is and the holes in there.

Id get three chessboard for trump. One for the executive, one for the legislative, one for the courts. How its set up is always the same chief priest at top, enforcers in the middle, then members(pawns). Then he has define the rules of the chessboard with small pieces of paper saying this is rule here, rule there. Then look at his executive chessboard and look at where the blocks are happening and the reason for it. Is it because of one person in the chessboard that could push across or influence the others to join. Its complicating architecture.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thats why the quran credits haman for pharoah glory, a key architect and it wasnt a building like a palace he built. He built pharaoh niyahow the structure to hold kis kingdom(house). I am not sure but did god curse haman cause it can go both ways.

The name Haman appears six times throughout the Qur'an,[1] four times with Pharaoh and twice by himself,[2] where God (Allah) . I'll read the verses some time i hope its good for haman. God knows everything niyahow even ppl plotting like haman did. Mankind doesnt recognize him anymore only god rips out the people he knows who made the big impacts. Haman left a mark on god cause god talked about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending