The downside of being too intelligent...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When i watch a movie or reading a book- i am not following the simple story line put forth me to follow- but i follow my own observation not open to the naked eye of the simple humans.

:jcoleno:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
When i watch a movie or reading a book- i am not following the simple story line put forth me to follow- but i follow my own observation not open to the naked eye of the simple humans.

:jcoleno:
Maybe this is the onset of early schizophrenia.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She's far too old to be experiencing early-onset schizophrenia, saaxib. That specific diagnosis occurs just before 18.

Tell him that. Schizo happens in late teenage years and early 20s and mostly men. Periodt!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have trained my eyes and brain to look beyond what the naked eyes sees and i am telling u i feel like alone in this world. Should i write a book?

Tell him that. Schizo happens in late teenage years and early 20s and mostly men. Periodt!
Ooh, you ate with this comeback. This is actually in line with the scientific literature.
Shaq feels he owes Pat Verbeek an apology : r/AnaheimDucks

I have trained my eyes and brain to look beyond what the naked eyes sees and i am telling u i feel like alone in this world. Should i write a book?
Why don't you write a long form thread on this site as a sneak-peek of what's to come in your future NYT bestseller, Basra? 🤍

Wait I thought it can appear in any age? So it start at 18
Early-onset means exactly what it sounds like, Nin123. It's a label that denotes that the disease or disorder displayed its first symptoms earlier than the average age. It doesn't have to be 18 but in early-onset schizophrenia, the first signs typically appear at 16 and in males more than females.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Early-onset means exactly what it sounds like, Nin123. It's a label that denotes that the disease or disorder displayed its first symptoms earlier than the average age. It doesn't have to be 18 but in early-onset schizophrenia, the first signs typically appear at 16 and in males more than females.
What about psychosis?

What about psychosis?
Psychosis is just a general term that refers to the patient losing sense of reality, they hear and see things that aren't there and cannot distinguish reality from what's being projected outwardly from the confines of their imagination. It's a hallmark symptom of several disorders and mental illnesses like dissociative identity disorder (formerly known as multiple personality disorder) and of course, schizophrenia.

Can happen at any age, depending on the specific psychological disorder they have because like I said, it's not a diagnosis as much as it is a product of one.

vanilla

i think with my heart
Is not as bad as interacting with someone who thinks they are intelligent. It is actually quite painful to watch. I work with someone who thinks they are the smartest person in our organisation. Sometimes I wonder what I am getting punished for to end working with someone like that. We all suffer from second hand embarrassment when he talks.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is not as bad as interacting with someone who thinks they are intelligent. It is actually quite painful to watch. I work with someone who thinks they are the smartest person in our organisation. Sometimes I wonder what I am getting punished for to end working with someone like that. We all suffer from second hand embarrassment when he talks.

Well u can't be smart huuno- your profile says you think with your heart!

1718861923629.png

Trending