The downfall of Somali diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
The men are busy discussing bs about irrelevant stuff women are lost in. The sauce the young boys are trying to do good but struggling others are trying to do gang gang but they’re also facing defeat. And our women well the vast majority of the ones my age 25 yo are now getting smashed by the Bantu niggas which are dogs and monkeys but they getting Somali pussy in abundance meanwhilst the humble geeljire smashes the ajnabi that show lust and all other women female sort.

Idk why but I can guarantee that in the uk especially in bigt city your daughters are getting anal from Bantu niggas from 18 to 28 no idea I’m finnna dessert this cursed country asap these self hating halimos wallahi it wasn’t like this when I was growing up on the roads I was getting mad love from my doooocils.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Akhi I love how you put this in Global Affairs it makes it sounds like Top News on Global Level which I believe it is too. Thank you back in the days I used to admire the UK, but now I am looking towards Arabia to raise my children and offspring or even Djibouti or Ethiopia.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Akhi I love how you put this in Global Affairs it makes it sounds like Top News which I believe it is too. Thank you back in the days I used to admire the UK, but now I am looking towards Arabia to raise my children and offspring or even Djibouti or Ethiopia.
It is an epidemic bro I’m not lying the chicks here admire the clueless Bantu not even Somali bantu

Outright pork digesting niggas from them places

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Ik girls that are 25 years old typical Somali nothing special but only f*ck and sleep around with Madows on social media they don’t even have Somali followers if they do they’re from America or somewhere far point is they only f*ck with Africans/Jamaicans and I don’t even see how this happened still but it’s a global issue bigger than just me

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s not that deep you guys, everyone needs a therapist ASAP
I love how you reply so ....how can I say this lmfaoooooo so .... fill in the blank for me ukhti

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It is an epidemic bro I’m not lying the chicks here admire the clueless Bantu not even Somali bantu

Outright pork digesting niggas from them places
Bro qumayos are qumayos Im not racist but a lady in the western world is anyones property ya3ni its western culture thats why I dont respect Somalis that want to become Western in nature. its a dirty society akhi. One thing I will tell you is bang as many qumayos as you can and leave that xaraan shithole. I always try to inspire my brothers to step their game up. Steal their mixed race qumayos.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
These were my personal hoes when they were a little more conserved a few years ago I came off the radar and they went there own way so I got the whole data
YOU WERE PIMPING SOMALI WOMEN AND NOW ARE MAD SOMALI WOMEN ARE HOES?!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes bro they were strictly ours and now they being used by najaas
Man y'all are on some other shit. Just f*ck around. What's with the social commentary? If you're keeping it halal, you wouldn't care about hoes. If you're fucking around, why limit yourself to just Somali women? None of this makes sense. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts